The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also this lack of signings and even Virg coming out and kinda hinting in the media he'd like to see some new faces doesnt bode well for contract extensions.

I think considering we now have less than a year to go on Mo, TAA and Virg it all depends on how well we go this season. If Slot fails and we have a poor season, all three are gone I reckon.

Mo and Virg I can live with, of course I'd love them to extend but they are long in the tooth but if TAA ****s off to Real Madrid. Man that's a kick in the teeth. It wont go down well on merseyside either. That mural will get torn down I reckon. Surely he cant leave, he's a scouser, like Gerrard, he unfortunately has to stay, it's just how its done in Liverpool haha.

I still dont understand the Mamardashvili deal.

With Ali and Kelleher it's just not a position we need to worry about at all.

Bizarre.
Alisson is leaving.

We are sorting out the GK situation early so we don't end up with something like the DM situation we've had post-Fabinho.

Pretty sure you can't sign then loan to another premier league club
Was gonna be a loan from Valencia to Bournemouth, and with us buying him the season after.

Alisson is leaving.

We are sorting out the GK situation early so we don't end up with something like the DM situation we've had post-Fabinho.

Was gonna be a loan from Valencia to Bournemouth, and with us buying him the season after.
If Alisson leaving is true?

You have to ask questions as to why?

Why are we letting the best goalkeeper on the planet (by some distance IMO) leave, right in the middle of his prime when he has three years left on his deal.

What is actually going on??

If Alisson leaving is true?

You have to ask questions as to why?

Why are we letting the best goalkeeper on the planet (by some distance IMO) leave, right in the middle of his prime when he has three years left on his deal.

What is actually going on??
I reckon his head is turned by Saudi money. I'd love him to stay until he's in his late 30s but I don't think it will happen.

I reckon his head is turned by Saudi money. I'd love him to stay until he's in his late 30s but I don't think it will happen.
He doesnt really seem the type to give up a top career in Europe at 31 to go play in Saudi Arabia.

Plus he cant leave on a free. One of those Saudi teams is gonna have to cough up 80-90 million to get him. Just cant see it.

But having said that, there has to be something going on behind the scenes if we are trying to sign a goalkeeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're gonna make 60-70 mil for sales this window yet still hasn't bought anyone that's actually coming in

Solanke 7.5m sell on
Clark 10m
Berg 25m
Carvalho 28m
Phillips 8m
Endo 20m
Morton 25m

Doak, Gordon loans.

Lots of incoming if they all go through.

Matip/ Thiago 300k weekly wages off books.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back