The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we should keep Endo, even if we want to bring in a new 6, if we sell Endo and buy a new DM, we'd still really only have one DM.

Endo would be a terrific squad player with heaps of experience.

We really dont need to sell to buy, or I mean surely we dont!?

Edwards is in charge. If we get our new #6 he will look at Baj as competition and Trent/Mac also being able to play there when needed. Even Jogo had a go there last season when there was no Endo/Mac/Baj/Thiago available.

All things you say about Endo are true. Great professional, versatile.

However, if someone bids 20m for a 31 year old that ostensibly won't be a first team player I believe FSG will accept that if we have already signed our new #6.

There's going to be quite a few outgoing this summer.

What is actually going on? 2 weeks until the season starts and not 1 signing? I understand that we have a new manager and he needs to see what he’s working with but we need to strengthen!

We are going to be behind the 8 ball massively because IF we do make a signing they haven’t had any time or pre season games to gel with the squad.

A lot of work to be done for incomings and outgoings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is actually going on? 2 weeks until the season starts and not 1 signing? I understand that we have a new manager and he needs to see what he’s working with but we need to strengthen!

We are going to be behind the 8 ball massively because IF we do make a signing they haven’t had any time or pre season games to gel with the squad.

A lot of work to be done for incomings and outgoings.

We are supposedly still in the market for a 6, a wide forward (you would have to assume Gordon), and a CB- particularly if Gomez goes.

I just checked the list of summer signings and guess which club is the only club in the PL not to have made a signing?

In May the talk was expect a big window. But it's the same old same old with these owners. ****en pathetic. If you don't improve your squad, you go backwards. We need to make up ground on City and Arsenal. What's FSG's approach? Let's get a coach who is happy to work with what's given to him and Edwards so we can keep finding diamonds in the rough on the cheap.

FSG isn't serious about silverware, it's time the fans made some noise about getting them out before LFC becomes completely irrelevant.

I just checked the list of summer signings and guess which club is the only club in the PL not to have made a signing?

In May the talk was expect a big window. But it's the same old same old with these owners. ****en pathetic. If you don't improve your squad, you go backwards. We need to make up ground on City and Arsenal. What's FSG's approach? Let's get a coach who is happy to work with what's given to him and Edwards so we can keep finding diamonds in the rough on the cheap.

FSG isn't serious about silverware, it's time the fans made some noise about getting them out before LFC becomes completely irrelevant.

It's a quiet window so far but still plenty of time to go.

Wait so you dont like FSG? This is fresh news!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back