The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jogo's only 27 even though he's been around since the BR era.

Very capable at full back, can also fill in at #6 in an emergency. Quality CB. Seems to be getting over his horror injury record (touching wood). Home grown. Don't see any reason at all why would be considering a sale unless an offer is absurdly over value.

25-30m will get it done. Feel like his participation in pre season friendlies is more about putting him in the shop window. I think he is going.
If Klopp was still here I'd say you're right as Klopp never had a place for him so for him to suddenly be starting all the pre-season games, then that's shop window.

But with Slot, every player will be given his chance to impress and I dare say, Carvalho has been doing just that in the pre-season.

Get a no.6, forward and a defender and we're ready for the season

But we look like we need to sell to buy for some reason so I guess it's probably not happening

We're good for forwards, we are only getting one if one leaves.

Other two positions need sorting though. We need the next Van Dijk to play alongside the current Van Dijk and eventually take the reins from him.

And stop gap Endo is simply not up to the standard required for starting every week at #6 in a title challenging team.

I just checked the list of summer signings and guess which club is the only club in the PL not to have made a signing?

In May the talk was expect a big window. But it's the same old same old with these owners. ****en pathetic. If you don't improve your squad, you go backwards. We need to make up ground on City and Arsenal. What's FSG's approach? Let's get a coach who is happy to work with what's given to him and Edwards so we can keep finding diamonds in the rough on the cheap.

FSG isn't serious about silverware, it's time the fans made some noise about getting them out before LFC becomes completely irrelevant.
The coach is the new signing. 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back