The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:

When are the Bulls going to face reality and blow it up.
I’m sure they are willing to but you are selling low on Lavine if you move him, Vuc has not a lot of value, Denar at his age probably doesn’t have a huge amount either. They also probably will lose this years pick as well. Blowing it up for little return and no pick is a hard sell to the fans no doubt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sure they are willing to but you are selling low on Lavine if you move him, Vuc has not a lot of value, Denar at his age probably doesn’t have a huge amount either. They also probably will lose this years pick as well. Blowing it up for little return and no pick is a hard sell to the fans no doubt
All good points but unfortunately means the Bulls have managed to enter middling status. A curse no team wants.

Not good enough for deep playoff runs, not bad enough for picks. It was the Bucks motto for a decade until Giannis came along.

Jerami Grant knocks back $112m and the Bulls want two first rounders for Caruso. What a time.

I think Grant left Denver to play in a "black city", which was Detroit, so it kind of makes sense to leave Portland.

Also, Caruso is a hell of a player but, you're right, he's not worth two first-round picks. I would love Bald Mamba at Orlando to teach our young guards how to play though.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back