The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:

The Lakers jerseys today are lit

images

All the calls have going the Piss and Purple's Way.

Joke.

The Lakers jerseys today are lit

images

All the calls have going the Piss and Purple's Way.

Joke.
And today marks the 51st consecutive game this season the Celtics have copped the rough end of the stick from the officials 😂

The more I think about it, the more Kyrie returning to Boston appeals to me.

Trade Jaylen Brown to Utah for Marrikan and picks, sign Kyrie as a RFA and are good to go !

Make it happen Stevo

#WeWantKryie
You would be boo’d out of Boston for even suggesting that. Personally I’d love to see it because it wouldn’t end well.

Kyrie will go off the rails again before the season ends and everyone will remember why you can’t rely on him. Also is Jaylen not better than Laurie? Hard to split in my opinion

And today marks the 51st consecutive game this season the Celtics have copped the rough end of the stick from the officials 😂

We can't get the rim jobs the Sixers get every game from the refs m7

This is why Philly always fails in the playoffs cause the refs.put their whistles away and no more easy rides for the likes of Jojo anymore.

Joking (mostly)

It was my birthday yesterday and surely I deserve a Celtics win (esp against the ancient enemy)

You would be boo’d out of Boston for even suggesting that. Personally I’d love to see it because it wouldn’t end well.

Kyrie will go off the rails again before the season ends and everyone will remember why you can’t rely on him. Also is Jaylen not better than Laurie? Hard to split in my opinion

Ainge loves Brown, he probably would do it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't get the rim jobs the Sixers get every game from the refs m7

This is why Philly always fails in the playoffs cause the refs.put their whistles away and no more easy rides for the likes of Jojo anymore.

Joking (mostly)

It was my birthday yesterday and surely I deserve a Celtics win (esp against the ancient enemy)
Philly have had flawed rosters every year. The only year I truly believe the year had a contender was the Butler year and it took Kawhi playing like prime MJ to stop them. They had an injured Embiid and Harden last year with no bench. This year will show if the roster has what it takes or not.

Definitely been a rough week for the Celts, just remember home court is all that matters.

Happy birthday though, hope it was a ripper day!

Philly have had flawed rosters every year. The only year I truly believe the year had a contender was the Butler year and it took Kawhi playing like prime MJ to stop them. They had an injured Embiid and Harden last year with no bench. This year will show if the roster has what it takes or not.

Definitely been a rough week for the Celts, just remember home court is all that matters.

Happy birthday though, hope it was a ripper day!

Yeah it was good mate (Leeds finally won on my birthday huzzah)

Have to be honest, the more I have watched the Celtics in the past 10 days, the more I am convinced Marcus Smart is our 2nd most important player.
We still have plenty of good shooters and scorers, but our defensive has really become infuriatingly bad since Cobra (and to a lesser extent Time Lord) have missed.

We have won many games when Jaylen Brown has missed, but you can see our record when Cobra is out.

I know he is not loved or liked outside of Boston, but he is absolutely invaluable to us.

And annoyingly yes, I agree the Lakers are a dark horse threat in the West, on the provisio AD stays healthy

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back