The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:

Not the biggest fan of Hachimura, but that's essentially a freebie for the Lakers. Ugh.

Stop helping the Lakers, you plebs Washington! And fire whoever does your draft scouting, cos he sucks.

There's talk the Wiz are going to be able to re-sign Kuzma now by doing this deal, if that happens, it's not too bad from a Washington perspective, but yeah, I don't like the Lakers getting good players for cheap rates either

Not the biggest fan of Hachimura, but that's essentially a freebie for the Lakers. Ugh.

Stop helping the Lakers, you plebs Washington! And fire whoever does your draft scouting, cos he sucks.

Don't think they are helping the Lakers at all tbh

If they were willing to get rid of Rui for basically 2 2nd Rounders means they had no other interest

On paper he makes them look decent, but the reality.............

Illegal screens he has a point, they give him every call? Absolutely not.

He gets the calls that Lebron used to in his peak years.

Not Steph's fault per se, but the refs have long had a superstar fixation with giving the top stars calls (happened to Jordan as well)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He gets the calls that Lebron used to in his peak years.

Not Steph's fault per se, but the refs have long had a superstar fixation with giving the top stars calls (happened to Jordan as well)
Strongly strongly disagree, Steph gets no calls going to the rim. I have always been confused by his lack of calls. A player of his calibre normally gets way better treatment from the refs

Strongly strongly disagree, Steph gets no calls going to the rim. I have always been confused by his lack of calls. A player of his calibre normally gets way better treatment from the refs

Maybe not going to the rim per se, but in many instances whilst shooting field goals, he often gets pretty lucky calls (in my opinion)

I'm very happy and pleased to see Jonathan Issac back on the court and scoring a basket. Only 3 Magic players remain on the roster last time he played. Best of luck to him
Imagine adding wembenyama to this team with the size and length they have.

Not going to happen, they will win too many games. One of Houston, Detroit, San Antonio or (shudders) Charlotte will get Wemby.
They’re currently 13th 3 wins behind Washington they have as much chance at getting him as Detroit and charlotte at this stage. I can’t see them finishing with more than 30 wins.

They’re currently 13th 3 wins behind Washington they have as much chance at getting him as Detroit and charlotte at this stage. I can’t see them finishing with more than 30 wins.

I think they should go all in and try get in for the play in tbh

Not going to happen, they will win too many games. One of Houston, Detroit, San Antonio or (shudders) Charlotte will get Wemby.

Houston will get him

They have already started the tank, expect Gordon to be dealt soon and Green/Porter rested

Plus the market is too big in Houston

Houston will get him

They have already started the tank, expect Gordon to be dealt soon and Green/Porter rested

Plus the market is too big in Houston

I am hoping the Spurs get him, imagine if they hosted his first NBA game at the Alamadrome in front of packed 65 K fans. That would be unreal.

Don't want a run down franchise like Charlotte to get him (sorry Hornets fans)

Jordan would ruin him.

Have a gut feeling Detriot will get him though for some reason.

I am hoping the Spurs get him, imagine if they hosted his first NBA game at the Alamadrome in front of packed 65 K fans. That would be unreal.

Don't want a run down franchise like Charlotte to get him (sorry Hornets fans)

Jordan would ruin him.

Have a gut feeling Detriot will get him though for some reason.

Just wish NBA stops gidting these picks to teams who fail to get better

I will be sick if Charlotte land him

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back