The Bigfooty NBA Week 17 Thread - "Insane" trade sees Aussie NBA Star Kyrie Irving headed to the Mavericks

Remove this Banner Ad

If you remove all the points LeBron has scored from travelling he's still 4386 points behind.

Come On Please GIF by NBA

He retired 20 years ago

Agree with Jordan being the GOAT, but today should be a day about celebrating Lebron and his amazing, historical achievement, one that will take decades (if ever) to ever be surpassed.

The debate for who is the NBA/Hoops goat is something that I think will probably never be resolved (unlike say the NFL with Brady) and Association Football/Soccer (I have Messi now slightly ahead of Maradona but I never saw Pele play)

Agree with Jordan being the GOAT, but today should be a day about celebrating Lebron and his amazing, historical achievement, one that will take decades (if ever) to ever be surpassed.

The debate for who is the NBA/Hoops goat is something that I think will probably never be resolved (unlike say the NFL with Brady) and Association Football/Soccer (I have Messi now slightly ahead of Maradona but I never saw Pele play)
100%. I love LeBron and respect everything he’s done. This record will never be broken again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100%. I love LeBron and respect everything he’s done. This record will never be broken again

If the current rate of high scoring continues/increases in the NBA, its possible someone will beat it in the future, but not for a very very long time

It's probably more attainable than Plugger's all time goal scoring record in footy, that is something I am certain will never be broken (least in our lifetimes)

When Kareem got up after he was passed in points I just imagined the old man who leaves the retirement village and gets lost on the corner.

Amazing achievement the bloke is just a freak he looks better now then he did 2 years ago.

The Davis stuff was real strange then the I love you stuff on the bench with Davis not really giving him much just adds to it all.

Seriously Westbrook is a disgrace.

Can still remember the hype when this guy got drafted.
If you were gonna create the perfect basketballer in a lab, then Lebron would be the template

Perfect combo of size, speed and strength.

MJ was just a stone-cold killer who achieved all he did through mental fortitude, dogged determination and insane workrate.

I'll never be able to split them, but 20 years ago i never thought i'd be considering the conversation at all.

wtf are you talking about? MJ could jump over a house and was as quick as they come.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty NBA Week 17 Thread - "Insane" trade sees Aussie NBA Star Kyrie Irving headed to the Mavericks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back