The Bigfooty NBA Week 17 Thread - "Insane" trade sees Aussie NBA Star Kyrie Irving headed to the Mavericks

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns fans hold onto your hats.

Suns are done as a franchise. That’s franchise killing move for 5 years. That’s hideous.
Cam Johnson is developing, Mikal Bridges is a underrated gun. Three picks.
For a 35 year old. KD Will leave after this season.

CP3 and KD gone. Phoenix have nothing left

Suns fans hold onto your hats.

I know durant is great but at his age thats a massive overpay by the Suns imo. He might only have a couple good years left and they arent winning the league in that time. 2 r1s + players would have been enough.

I know durant is great but at his age thats a massive overpay by the Suns imo. 2 r1s + players would have been enough.
They are all in for the chip in the next 18 months. I’d be okay with it

They are all in for the chip in the next 18 months. I’d be okay with it

Why are they all in it for the next 18 months? They wont win it and if they dont its a massive overpay as KD wont be there for the next wave. You dont give up guys like johnson and a whole bunch of picks (ie the future) unless you know you are going to win now to make the pain later worth it.

Why are they all in it for the next 18 months? They wont win it and if they dont its a massive overpay as KD wont be there for the next wave. You dont give up guys like johnson and a whole bunch of picks (ie the future) unless you know you are going to win now to make the pain later worth it.
Well I think they are favourites now personally.

Mikal Bridges is way more valuable than CP3 and Ayton these days

This is potentially KG and Paul Pierce to Brooklyn all over again.
Oh I agree they are, but I thought ayton and bridges were going to have to be Included

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an aside it will be interesting to see what the nets do.
Do they plot a long term path around thomas and johnson and claxton and a whole bunch of good draft picks? Or do they try and bring in some older leaders as well?

Wow, I didn't think hotchilli would react to the Durant blockbuster trade in such an extreme way 😳

One of the more weird day/nights in recent NBA history

Bill Simmons emergency podcast is going to be lit

Rockets twitter is ridiculously hyped with the KD news right now.

All those Nets 1st round picks look juicier.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty NBA Week 17 Thread - "Insane" trade sees Aussie NBA Star Kyrie Irving headed to the Mavericks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back