FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that they got a “sneak peak” at the first episode. Which also included lots of footage of the contestants hanging shit on H1 girls, who arrived half way through.

Classy way to concoct some drama.
I've been willing to give the show a bit of credit until now about the way they've edited it. But that was totally unnecessary and added absolutely nothing to the show, other than making all 10 contestants feel awkward as all f***

Worst episode of the series

This season has shown that The Block needs a huge overhaul in terms of casting, hosting, judging, and editing. Otherwise, I can see it being canceled within the next five years.
The concept is getting boring. For a long time, it was about getting bigger and more luxurious each year. But now it’s reached the point where they can’t keep going because it was pricing itself out and relying on idiot bidders seeking attention.

I don’t feel like I’ve seen anything this season that we haven’t seen before. Limiting them predominantly to sponsor’s products makes it all so same same, homogenous slop.

I've been willing to give the show a bit of credit until now about the way they've edited it. But that was totally unnecessary and added absolutely nothing to the show, other than making all 10 contestants feel awkward as all f***

Worst episode of the series

Kermit and whatshisname left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They used to be a bit more subtle with the McDonald's stuff, but this season, every episode features someone going to Maccas, using the drive-thru, using the app, or getting a McCafe coffee on-site. Then there are the many shots with people holding McCafe cups or they're in the background. The weird thing is there isn't a Macca's on Phillip Island. It's about 28 Km away on the Bass Highway.

They used to be a bit more subtle with the McDonald's stuff, but this season, every episode features someone going to Maccas, using the drive-thru, using the app, or getting a McCafe coffee on-site. Then there are the many shots with people holding McCafe cups or they're in the background. The weird thing is there isn't a Macca's on Phillip Island. It's about 28 Km away on the Bass Highway.
+ The infomercials in Mitre 10 or some random Commonwealth bank employee showing up telling them how to use an app :roflv1:

Lol next 5 years. Honestly it will be a surprise if the show lasts 1 - 2 more.
You must remember the show is still smashing every other show ratings-wise in the same timeslot by a big margin. They won't cancel a show with huge ratings. Besides, I said WITHIN 5 years, so if it's two, I am still right. Your comment is basically agreeing with me. LOL

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back