Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the next episode, starting with Bobby in the water tank thing, flash to flashback.

how does bobas spear attach to his back? if its secured via looped rope or something it'd be difficult to grab and release quickly no?

the x wing cops, asian one, he intervened when mando was being attacked by ice spiders yes?

Looking forward to the next episode, starting with Bobby in the water tank thing, flash to flashback.

how does bobas spear attach to his back? if its secured via looped rope or something it'd be difficult to grab and release quickly no?

the x wing cops, asian one, he intervened when mando was being attacked by ice spiders yes?

Flashbacks are done, he's fully healed as of last ep.

Loved that Episode. Ironic I know as I botched about stand alone episodes during actual Mando seasons, but that was really enjoyable.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I liked the slow pacing in the opening
I liked the return of the Mando characters
I liked the lore building
I liked Mando being badass
I liked the return of the quotable quotes
I liked the Naboo starfighter
I am not sold on the mad max-ified Naboo starfighter
I do question the practicality of a one seat starfighter for a bounty hunter who needs a lot of storage space but eh
The podrace track and visual references like the wamprat in beggar's canyon was great
I loved the insight in to the galaxy under the rule of the new republic like beacons for ships and rego checks lol, bit cheesy especially being the same pilot, but it's all world building.

It felt like it introduced some new things to star wars that felt star wars, unlike say the cyberpunk mod squad. It felt like the underworld star wars show that George Lucas was rumoured to be working in in the mid 00s.

Last edited:
I don’t really rate the show and it’s pretty telling when the best episode of the season features a completely different character from a different show, but that test drive scene was brilliant.

Love the nods to The Phantom Menace.

Bryce Dallas Howard take a bow.

This is the way

Great job Disney, Dave and John, you rushed in to a Boba Fett series and somehow made him one of the least cool people of this post sequel era.

Great job Disney, Dave and John, you rushed in to a Boba Fett series and somehow made him one of the least cool people of this post sequel era.

I think he's pretty cool. He destroyed an assassin with a missile in the first episode..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how the best episode of Boba Fett doesn’t even feature the main character, says a lot really.. as a mando episode is was great and I look forward to season 3. As for this series itself, we need to see some pay-off soon. I’am not sure the slow burn approach has really worked so far.
Saying that I still have high hopes for the rest of the series..

Funny how the best episode of Boba Fett doesn’t even feature the main character, says a lot really.. as a mando episode is was great and I look forward to season 3. As for this series itself, we need to see some pay-off soon. I’am not sure the slow burn approach has really worked so far.

Just the boba fett resting in his water tank bit

The longer it goes the more it feels that Boba was written with a 'yeah that'll do on to the next one's attitude.

It's been ok to good but it's not been swinging for the fences. It took Mando to really ramp it up.

I believe poignant that Mando was given the star fighter instead of literally any other mode of transport with an obvious climactive battle ahead. Many pew pews to have Din be the most unfortunate Mando pilot that should probably have gotten the bantha instead.

Obvious obviousness being you see Mando get tested, get bodied and his quest is then to bugger off and find redemption in his clan v Boba where you don't see him cap Bib, just sit in the chair, and who gets bodied or out thunked most weeks and suspension of things as flashback fill in, since no real character instance before this and we're lore dumping yo.

Kind of obvious that Mando had infinitely more presence to carry the scenes as opposed to Boba looking sounding and generally being a 2yo stating how he's the boss and people should listen to him, really, totally.... aww thanks for the gift rancor, let me tell my mum.

Such a missed thing to have the Shand + Boba palace siege as a flashback with 3 droids and a giggle. Would make his spoken word a bit more palatable if there was meat behind it as opposed to just air.

I believe poignant that Mando was given the star fighter instead of literally any other mode of transport with an obvious climactive battle ahead. Many pew pews to have Din be the most unfortunate Mando pilot that should probably have gotten the bantha instead.

Obvious obviousness being you see Mando get tested, get bodied and his quest is then to bugger off and find redemption in his clan v Boba where you don't see him cap Bib, just sit in the chair, and who gets bodied or out thunked most weeks and suspension of things as flashback fill in, since no real character instance before this and we're lore dumping yo.

Kind of obvious that Mando had infinitely more presence to carry the scenes as opposed to Boba looking sounding and generally being a 2yo stating how he's the boss and people should listen to him, really, totally.... aww thanks for the gift rancor, let me tell my mum.

Such a missed thing to have the Shand + Boba palace siege as a flashback with 3 droids and a giggle. Would make his spoken word a bit more palatable if there was meat behind it as opposed to just air.
Are you drunk?

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back