Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes that’s what I thought, I’ve never heard of this theory before.

I still chuckle at Finn spending episode 9 “wanting to tell Rey something” but never does, and it’s revealed in the novel of all places that he’s force sensitive.
Used to hear the Han is force sensitive stuff all the time but as far as i know its based purely on his piloting skills and nothing in canon.

He's bonking Leia, so maybe midichlorians are contagious.

No wonder the Darth Jar Jar speculation.

Sith uses lightning.
Jar Jar licked electricity.
Jar Jar = Sith.

Midi bonking session checks out.

But then, why isn't everyone on a hero journey if everyone has midis in them...

Need a shower after that lol. Amazing.

Yeah that's was a 1000 effing shades of awesome.

If people are still carrying complaints from last week....however valid they might be, I feel sorry ya. Just enjoy the ride.

Luke!
Ashoka!
BAAAAAAANE!

In the grand scheme of things it all makes sense now. It's clear this is going to directly lead into Mando S3 with Boba, nothing to with Mandalore.

I would take what we have had, rather than having a 2 year gap between seasons.

I don’t care what this freaking show is called or meant to be about just give me more of this please!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The Mandalorian Chapter 18 ;)

Cobb Vanth totally survived that shot to the shoulder. Hope that Jennifer Beals survived the explosion. Grogu is totally going to be back next episode for his own hallway scene to save all their arses. Will Boba finally get his revenge on Cad Bane?

Are we going to get Chapters 5 & 6 of Book of Boba Fett?

Hot ****ing damn! What an episode!

The two shows are basically one and the same at this point. They could have given Boba at least one line though.

As soon as you saw his silhouette in the desert, I knew it was going to be Cad mother ****ing Bane! He has history with Fennec too from Bad Batch.

I didn't think they could top the Darksaber, then they pull out Yoda's light saber. Just epic!

Last edited:
netflix antonio GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if I'd buy Luke being that hard on a student, and I would have thought he'd abandon the "attachment is bad" since attachment saved his father..

But otherwise solid ep. Bane was ****ing epic. Was it the same voice actor?

Again I'm stuck in this weird world where I enjoyed what I saw but hated where it took this specific show.

Yeah this is where I'm at too. Its so weird this is being presented as "The Book of Boba Fett", like even if thanks to Covid or whatever these were the only scenes you could've filmed, surely you could've packaged them up in a way that wasn't 4 episodes of Fett into 2 episodes of no Fett. Its just weird.

All that aside I liked the episode, though I have to admit that honestly these types of heavy on the fanservice episodes don't grab me as much as others. Still, we're miles above the slow speed Vespa race of episode 3.

I don't see how the Tatooine wars aren't going to be the main storyline with Boba in S3 of Mando.

I think in the grand scheme of things it's going to make sense and transition into S3 of Mando with more Boba.

I agree the criticism over the clunky way it's presented, but I would take it over waiting 2 years for a fully fledged Mando series.

Mind blowing, I speculated last week does that mean a return to Luke and then bang, inside the opening few minutes there he is.

The deep fake technology has come so far in just over 12 months. That was so much smoother and lifelike.

That’s two consecutive episodes of The Book Of Boba Fett where I don’t think the title character has even said a word or had any meaningful screentime :D

I don't see how the Tatooine wars aren't going to be the main storyline with Boba in S3 of Mando.

I think in the grand scheme of things it's going to make sense and transition into S3 of Mando with more Boba.

I agree the criticism over the clunky way it's presented, but I would take it over waiting 2 years for a fully fledged Mando series.

Mando S3 would have been airing now if they hadn't done this though. But it hopefully means Mando S3 is better developed and paced with more time to plan it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back