Stage The Book of Mormon

Remove this Banner Ad

The Internet is for pr0n, the Internet is for p...

Wait wrong one :$

Glad you found this Quiv, I was going to tag you in to gush here
I am just upset there is no discussion. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT!!!!

I am just upset there is no discussion. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT!!!!
So do I... i think it has been showing locally long enough for us to talk about now

Or we can use spoilers

Millky95 you also need to come in here and gush about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The **** you God song, was brilliant, but their whole play they did had me in stitches. I lost my shit there.

The tribe doing the story of joseph smith is the greatest thing in a musical ever.

It's all on Spotify if you want to listen again. OG cast.

The bloke playing cunningham in that annoys me because he's olaf from frozen.

Liked the bloke playing him here heaps better

The bloke playing cunningham in that annoys me because he's olaf from frozen.

Liked the bloke playing him here heaps better

Honestly thought our Elder Cunningham was probably more obnoxious, a lot of shouting. Vocals wise not too far apart. Still, original Elder Price is probably infinite times better than the one we've got, and he's obviously much more of a feature.

The tribe doing the story of joseph smith is the greatest thing in a musical ever.
The **** you God song, was brilliant, but their whole play they did had me in stitches. I lost my shit there.
Yeah the tribes play was the funniest bit for me... I absolutely lost my shit when the tribesmen had the bits of pipe as their dicks

I have been very fortunate to see this twice from very different spots in the theatre (house right in the dress and centre 3rd row from the front in the stalls was so close i could read the MD's sheet music) and I loved it both times. Turn It Off and Man Up were probably my favourites. The movers on truss coming down was hilarious

Remove this Banner Ad

Stage The Book of Mormon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back