The Boredom Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yer im not sitting on a bus for 7 hrs without some sorta battery powered device. DS ipod maybe if i can be bothered finding it phone many other things could be listed and food all ways need food on the bus haha.

I know wat a joke is too dw bout that

Oh yeah for sure!!
i got DS ipod phone dvd player and 3 bags af lollies so far haha
Im sittin out of footy this week says the coach :mad: (cos of my foot if u didnt no) haha

Try walking 20 minutes to school at 7:30 in the morning when its a breezy 6 or 7 degrees. My fingers were numb and started tingling as soon as I got inside .. I think I got preliminary frostbite or something.

Try walking 20 minutes to school at 7:30 in the morning when its a breezy 6 or 7 degrees. My fingers were numb and started tingling as soon as I got inside .. I think I got preliminary frostbite or something.
I looked at the temp this mornin at the RSL thingo and it said it was 6 degrees haha stupid town

That's, much tehsuck.

How far away do you live from school?

My school was just behind my back fence... and even then I hated walking when it was raining. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's, much tehsuck.

How far away do you live from school?

My school was just behind my back fence... and even then I hated walking when it was raining. :eek:
I did say 20 minutes walk, but I listen to music and walk slowly. Its like, less than 10 minutes in the car.

I have to fend for myself tonight.

Maccas or Hungry Jacks?

Hmmz...

I'm starving. So I'm thinking maybe 2 cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, and maybe 10 nuggets from Maccas.

But then again a large triple cheeseburger meal deal and 7 nuggets from HJ's sounds mighty tempting.

KFC... I know I'm just going to regret eating it halfway through...

HJ wins. I usually just get a grilled chicken burger (i could live on that stuff) medium fries & coke & then a sundae if i feel like it. Which i usually don't. But its so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back