The Boredom Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Italian man goes to Malta...

Wun-uv-a dai I go to Malta and stay in da big-a motel. In da morneeng I go down for brekfest and ask fa two piss of toast. The waidress, she only bring-a me wun. I say ey I want two piss, she say go to da toilet. I say, you no undstand, I want two piss on my plate. She say you bedder no piss on da plate you son um-ma beach! I don even noe dis lady and she call me son um-ma beach.

Classic joke. :D

Wun-uv-a dai I go to Malta and stay in da big-a motel. In da morneeng I go down for brekfest and ask fa two piss of toast. The waidress, she only bring-a me wun. I say ey I want two piss, she say go to da toilet. I say, you no undstand, I want two piss on my plate. She say you bedder no piss on da plate you son um-ma beach! I don even noe dis lady and she call me son um-ma beach.

I remember that, I had it on tape somewhere, shows how old it is :D

The part with the bed is better.

Of course I don't have the ability to make it sound funny :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyway...

Layda on I go to a biga restorontey, and da waitress, she bring me a nife, a spoon, but no fock. I say hey, I wan ta fock. She say everybody wan ta fock. I say you noe undstand? I wan ta fock on my table. She say you beda no fock on da table you son uh-ma beach!

So now I angree and I go back to biga motel. And deh are no sheits on da bed. I call da manager and say hey I wan ta sheit. He say go to da toilet. I say you noe undstand? I wan ta sheit on my bed. HE SAY YOU BEDA NO SHEIT ON DA BET YOU SON UH-MA BEACH!

Whata weith evarybode call me son uh-ma beach? I'ma go back to Italia.

Ha. Maltese/Aussie bashers.

Good thing I'm neither. Well. Not born here Aussie. Live nearly all of my life here Aussie yeah.

Whats a spec moderator ?
He got it through the 'Make A Wish Foundation'.

Dribble was unfortunately born without the left and right side of his brain. Poor guy. Such a little trooper though.

His one wish was to be a BigFooty Moderator. So he doesn't really have any privileges etc. but he feels just as Special.

I've decided to make a breif reappearance in this thread, only to mention to you guys that beez is a weirdo :cool:

Yes, yes I am, but dont be too scared people.

I will remind DC about Riise's header, awesome wasnt it? :p

But you cant reply with anything in regards to the final, coz that would just be mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back