The Chad Wingard Goal Guessing Game PLACE BETS NOW

How many goals will Chad Wingard end up with this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
Pretty simple game for a bit of fun as the season concludes.

The question is - how many goals will Chad Wingard kick this season, including any potentials finals games.

Sitting on 35 goals with four remaining games in the minor round, and most likely at least one final.

The poll will close Friday.

For Tapatalk users pls note there is a poll. Get yo ass on a compy 386

Since the great question to life, the universe and everything is of course, "Chad Wingard?", the answer just has to be 42.

Get your guess in by 7:45pm tomorrow (Friday)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's sitting on 43. Might bring up the half ton in the GF.

Chad finished with 43 goals in 2014.

Well done Kickpuncher, Dustholian1870, chachi11, Oliver King, Prince St and yours truly (no spot fixing, I swear).

Jay Schulz ended up with a career high 49, Monfries also had his best season in front of goals with 39.

54 or more lol nice :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :D

I will think he will be kicking less goals next year...due the fact I reckon ken will want him more on ball next year ...with wingods superior disposal and footy nouse when the ball is in his hands good things happen I will say 30 to 35

Chad finished with 43 goals in 2014.

Well done Kickpuncher, Dustholian1870, chachi11, Oliver King, Prince St and yours truly (no spot fixing, I swear).

Jay Schulz ended up with a career high 49, Monfries also had his best season in front of goals with 39.

Awesome. We win the internet (but more accurately, just this thread)

Damn I was just thinking what Schulz ended up with, and thought he must have just fell short of 50. Wish he hit that goal in the last quarter last night. Deserved it.

Awesome. We win the internet (but more accurately, just this thread)

Damn I was just thinking what Schulz ended up with, and thought he must have just fell short of 50. Wish he hit that goal in the last quarter last night. Deserved it.

it would have made the last quarter a little more interesting too

it would have made the last quarter a little more interesting too

Nah, it just would've meant they pulled a game-ending bullshit free out of their arse from the centre bounce about a minute earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Chad Wingard Goal Guessing Game PLACE BETS NOW

Back