• Hawthorn

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

i used to equally dislike carlton, collingwood and essondon.

having moved upto sydney and been to north vs sydney games, it has to be sydney. having said that i don't really the team, its just their supporters.

judging by carey's response to the sydney crowd over the last few games i think he's probably of the same opinion.

Originally posted by blueworms

Naturally :D only 22 days to go can't wait. Havent decided about the second show, wait and see who's supporting but I'll probably be going

Will you be going its gonna be sick????

:D :D :D

Yep, I'm going to the Wednesday 17th show - missed out on tickets for the first one. I've got seats in the Licenced area - bouns - perve on Brandon and drink beer! :D

Getting back to the subject at hand - Sydney supporters hate Carey as much as they hated Plugger before he went and played for him, but I'm sure they have forgotten all about the Peter Caven incident.....Morons. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Malibu

Yep, I'm going to the Wednesday 17th show - missed out on tickets for the first one. I've got seats in the Licenced area - bouns - perve on Brandon and drink beer! :D

haha sweet :D

The second shows actually Thursday the 14th though, so i wouldnt be going on the 17th or else no bboyd for you :(

I got General Admission on the first night (GA is still available for the first night) and strongly considering going to the second. But im a bit broke at the moment seeing i gotta pay $64 for a membership.

Toss up between Essendon (can't stand their cocky supporters - and there is so many of them) and Geelong (know too many Cats supporters, whom still love to remind me of the result of the 94 Prelim final - my comeback - I give them a present - a photo of me holding the 99 Premiership Cup wrapped in royal blue and white ribbons).

With this being my first post, I could not think of a better way to begin than stating my complete and utter hatred of Essendon.

I have been to every game North and Scum have played in the last 5 years, and their supporters keep gettin' worse.

One of the most enjoyable and liberating things I have ever done, was to go to Windy Hill after they lost to Carlton in 99 and watch all of the sad bastards pick up their deck chairs they had left in the line (in anticipation of a Grand Final ticket nice and early) and hurl some god awful abuse from a mates car.

Oh...how we laughed!!!!

Originally posted by NorthBhoy
One of the most enjoyable and liberating things I have ever done, was to go to Windy Hill after they lost to Carlton in 99 and watch all of the sad bastards pick up their deck chairs they had left in the line (in anticipation of a Grand Final ticket nice and early) and hurl some god awful abuse from a mates car.

Oh...how we laughed!!!!

Fantastic! Cocky so and so's.

Even better, when we were queued up for tickets in the G car park on Saturday when we KNEW we were in, those bastards were giving us grief while walking into the G saying "We'll beat you in the Grand Final, etc, etc, etc" - the joy when Carlton beat them a few hours later. They'd all changed their tune pretty quick saying "Go Roos" for the following Saturday. :D

Originally posted by NorthBhoy

Oh...how we laughed!!!!

:D :D :D :D Wish I had thought of it.

1. Sydney
2. Daylight
3. Essendon, Brisbane

Then the rest.

Living & working in Sydney has something to do with it. Their supporters (well the majority anway) are a bunch of try-hard wannabes, yet have no idea when you try to talk serious footy.

Everyday mixing with this bunch makes that beautiful GF day in 1996 all the more sweeter...

Cheers

Baldrick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

after living in sydney for a couple of years it has to be the swans, the total lack of respect they had for our club and then having to sit thru 2 thumpings last year while morons who dont even know their players names celebrate make them my most hated ahead of richmond.

the 2 of them are miles ahead of the rest.......

Sydney.

Reasons:
------------
1. "Boo-a-Roo"

2. I have to put up with them 24/7 in the Sydney media.

3. Most Swans fans are ignorant ******** bandwagoners

4. SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

The club Roos fans hate the most

Back