The clubs who don’t change their name for Indigenous round are white supremacists

Most racist club?

• Carlton Mussolinis

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Collingwood Skinheads

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Richmond Proud Bois

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Sydney White Pride

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Geelong Rednecks

• Essendon Bombers

• GWS Team orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast unser Kampf

• Western Stormfront

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Brisbane Hansons

• Hawthorn Brown Shirts

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Changing your name to an indigenous one for a week or two is virtue signaling at its worse what does it really achieve?

At Richmond we actually have a permanent indigenous academy to try and do something that might actually work.
mad that racism is frowned upon now are you.

nice melt

That's what people like you don't understand.

Yes, there is an environmental cost to mining the minerals needed for battery technology (currently). But it's offset by the reduction in need for the continual requirement, ongoing, of burning massive amounts of fossil fuels for eternity to provide power.

Similarly, it's better to have electric vehicles even if they did require fossil fuels to generate the electricity for their use because it's more efficient to reduce pollution at the source (ie the power plant) than it is to do it across millions of points (ie your shitbox Leyland P76 and others like it).
I was listening to a podcast about Henry Ford and he was working with electric car technology back in the early 1900s.

The only reason it didn't take off is because Edison gave him a DC only battery, which didn't have the power to run the cars.

That's one of the reason why petrol motors took off. I think i heard, but not 100 percent sure, that the electric technology was also a little cheaper than ICE back then.

But yeah, Henry Ford is a campaigner of a bloke but ahead of his time with the motors he worked with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was listening to a podcast about Henry Ford and he was working with electric car technology back in the early 1900s.

The only reason it didn't take off is because Edison gave him a DC only battery, which didn't have the power to run the cars.

That's one of the reason why petrol motors took off. I think i heard, but not 100 percent sure, that the electric technology was also a little cheaper than ICE back then.

But yeah, Henry Ford is a campaigner of a bloke but ahead of his time with the motors he worked with.
Edison was also a bit of a campaigner.

Post about it on reddit
Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Back