Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't remember how long it's been since we've been this unwatchable maybe 2015?
I feel at least then we could see the trend upwards. It wasn't pretty but more acceptable when you're an ordinary team to try and scrag each game for a win.

We do have some decent players, but are playing as much less than the sum of the parts at the moment. Everything is a struggle.

Can’t believe I’ve been brought to this.

I want Nathan Buckley
Best bit being you know he'll tell Oliver and a few other their body shape is unacceptable. Instead of the current cucks paying these guys big money to be unprofessional jackasses.

Someone should start a poll about who our next coach should be. I would... except I don't know how and I'm too lazy to figure it out.

I'd go for Leon Cameron... but there must be plenty of other better options than what we have now.

I’d look at Justin Leppitsch has been around a fair bit of successful clubs last few years Richmond premiership time and now Collingwood the last few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop going to games and stop buying memberships, make it their only option.
I'll try writing Kate Roffey an email. That always does the trick.

Of all the many, many stupid decisions this club has made over the past 20 years, re-signing an in-contract Goodwin prior to last year's finals series is one of the biggest own goals you could ever imagine.

I'll try writing Kate Roffey an email. That always does the trick.
Yeah, all members emails are filtered to junk unless there is there is something about how great a job she's doing or a donation. We legit make women's football watchable. CHEER LOUDER.

I haven't brought a membership this year. I rarely go to games as I live in Tassie. I haven't given this club a cent this year and don't plan on it.
I might go for Tassie.

I'm all in for bandwagoning some support to see if the Suns make finals, even better if their inaugural finals come at the cost of us

They don't care. They will never care... even if we lost half our members, they wouldn't do anything. The board are high society wannabes who are there for the status... not us... not results.
Would you care if the club folded right now? I couldn't give a ****. Rattle some tins Roffey

Would you care if the club folded right now? I couldn't give a ****. Rattle some tins Roffey
It would give me an excuse to follow another club... so, that would be nice. We've rarely had good leadership, and when we do, it's only long enough to get a glimpse of what could be... Jackson, Stynes, Roos... brilliant but brief.

We are nothing more than what could have been.

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back