Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Storm scored the same amount of tries as Dees kicked goals this weekend. The one on half time that was the length of the field, bloody exciting.
And with blokes who played origin
I was going to say Callums_Guns will be upset you're ditching the Giants as your second team, but sounds like you're going Storm > Giants > Dees, so crisis averted. 🤗

I was going to say Callums_Guns will be upset you're ditching the Giants as your second team, but sounds like you're going Storm > Giants > Dees, so crisis averted. 🤗
Storm> Giants > Swans > not watching Melbourne > watching Melbourne lose> Melbourne

I still like the Giants but could never support them full time, need a new team to start over with and wash the Melbourne off me.

Goodwin has got to go. Will be forever grateful for the flag he helped deliver. We could absolutely pinch another flag with this list. But not with Goodwin and co at the helm. Should start with Roffey and Pert going to.

Where does Gold Coast come into this, T'kent?
Probably just above not watching Melbourne especially when Touk Miller is being a campaigner and Sam Collins is doing his best Nathan Carroll impression

Goodwin has got to go. Will be forever grateful for the flag he helped deliver. We could absolutely pinch another flag with this list. But not with Goodwin and co at the helm. Should start with Roffey and Pert going to.
Start with Alan Richardson. Who tf thought bringing in a failed St Kilda coach as head of your footy performance was a good idea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I blame Tom Sparrow most. Speaking of, I better go bump his thread to trigger some people

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back