Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

This site is run by commies who attack anyone who has a different opinion
the dude your opinion GIF

Still not good enough for a certain someone:
oh wow.. how dare someone enter their echo chamber and shatter their fragile world with a balanced, inoffensive and fair post

oh wow.. how dare someone enter their echo chamber and shatter their fragile world with a balanced, inoffensive and fair post
DL was way more positive 3 years ago, so many negative posters these days! <wonders why???>

Real Kate "I only want to hear and be around for things that make me feel and look good" Roffey vibes.

At the end of the day, we went from a weak, laughing stock club to an absolute gladiator, brutal style of football team. I heard on numerous occasions through a good source we had massive divisions after that summer camp in the early days where the weak didn’t want to work. Big divisions. To see where we’ve come from over the years has been enjoyable. Maybe a backward step but why can’t Goodwin teach some more kids to go hard again.

At the end of the day, we went from a weak, laughing stock club to an absolute gladiator, brutal style of football team. I heard on numerous occasions through a good source we had massive divisions after that summer camp in the early days where the weak didn’t want to work. Big divisions. To see where we’ve come from over the years has been enjoyable. Maybe a backward step but why can’t Goodwin teach some more kids to go hard again.
Is that the same camp where Salem dropped a brick on his head and someone (Trac?) nearly drowned?

Is that the same camp where Salem dropped a brick on his head and someone (Trac?) nearly drowned?
I’m assuming that’s the one daemon. I heard more about the leaders of the factions vs the incidents that were reported but assuming yes. didn’t here about Salem and Trac being instigators

You're forgetting the part where we went back to a massive embarrassment of a club.

You're forgetting the part where we went back to a massive embarrassment of a club.
TK, so much anger. we’ve been outstanding for many years. we’re the family club of the afl but they give that mantra to the hawks who have law suits (ceral) and massive pokies in there heartland Laverton, pigs. We’ve supported our players. We don’t have the facilities of the big boys but we still have outstanding standards. Get on the board tk. Lead us all graceful one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TK, so much anger. we’ve been outstanding for many years. we’re the family club of the afl but they give that mantra to the hawks who have law suits (ceral) and massive pokies in there heartland Laverton, pigs. We’ve supported our players. We don’t have the facilities of the big boys but we still have outstanding standards. Get on the board tk. Lead us all graceful one
No offense mate but you make me sick

You should probably cut down on the word 'outstanding.' Losing four consecutive MCG finals and then being in a position where we can finish in the bottom six doesn't exactly constitute an 'outstanding' team.

You and the rest of the cheersquad will be the only ones at the games if we do.
Powers I think you actually have some redemptive traits but you’ve got to get out of Tk’s shadow. Or not, it’s a bit of fun either way but tk wants to see a 🔥
No offense mate but you make me sick

You should probably cut down on the word 'outstanding.' Losing four consecutive MCG finals and then being in a position where we can finish in the bottom six doesn't exactly constitute an 'outstanding' team.
Please young leg tell us what does? I’m seriously open.

Spelling Cyril like Cereal, calling Hawthorn pigs for destroying families with pokies in Laverton, calling Kent the graceful one. This has it all, great post CN.

Spelling Cyril like Cereal, calling Hawthorn pigs for destroying families with pokies in Laverton, calling Kent the graceful one. This has it all, great post CN.
Powers. Im not saying your Kent’s lappy but mate the Laverton pokies are massive and there in the west and yes Cyril is suing the hores

Powers I think you actually have some redemptive traits but you’ve got to get out of Tk’s shadow. Or not, it’s a bit of fun either way but tk wants to see a 🔥

Mate forget about my shadow, you've gotta get out of the Melbourne brainwash cycle you're stuck in

Last edited:
Powers. Im not saying your Kent’s lappy
I really dont care if you are, we are friends, friends tend to have a similar opinion on things most of the time. Glad youre saying something for the residents of Laverton, id blame the government more than AFL clubs for pokies but I understand your view all the same.

I really dont care if you are, we are friends, friends tend to have a similar opinion on things most of the time. Glad youre saying something for the residents of Laverton, id blame the government more than AFL clubs for pokies but I understand your view all the same.
Season 4 Flirting GIF by The Simpsons

Mate forget about my shadow, you've gotta get out of Melbourne brainwash cycle you're stuck in
TK you’re brainwashed, the media has led you to believe we’re not good enough and you love it. But we are mate. Been the best for 5 years but they’ll say how can that be. Conspiracies from the start with the camp. Warriors over here

How's the weather in Bali these days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back