Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Only one team is ever the best, we we're the best once out of that five years. Saying that we're better when proven not to be is something i'd expect from a drunk May at B&F

Last edited:
TK you’re brainwashed, the media has led you to believe we’re not good enough and you love it. But we are mate. Been the best for 5 years but they’ll say how can that be. Conspiracies from the start with the camp. Warriors over here
One finals series in 5 seasons and we're the best? **** me sideways
We've finished in the top 4 once in 5 complete seasons now. Richmond have won 2 flags in the last 5 years you spanikopota

The media has been pumping us up for the most part no idea where you pulled that narrative from.

TK you’re brainwashed, the media has led you to believe we’re not good enough and you love it. But we are mate. Been the best for 5 years but they’ll say how can that be. Conspiracies from the start with the camp. Warriors over here
17 other clubs would kill to be in our position

IMO we were also the best team in 2007-2017 inclusive because I like our colours.

They're red and blue, you see.
I would totally switch to another team if they changed their colours to red and blue and called themselves the Melbourne Demons.

I would totally switch to another team if they changed their colours to red and blue and called themselves the Melbourne Demons.
How do you feel about orange and charcoal?

IMO we were also the best team in 2007-2017 inclusive because I like our colours.

They're red and blue, you see.
I didn’t mind those times. What the afl consider crap afternoon times were quite good for a long lunch in the mcc. Some scones at half time with a red. No waiting in line for service. They’d even let you kick the footy on the ground after the games at times. No night games where you have to deal with hammered pies supporters shouting bruzzy in your face. Tough times but good times. Many of us have had to sacrifice this lifestyle to share facilities with others who show total disdain for the club.

I didn’t mind those times. What the afl consider crap afternoon times were quite good for a long lunch in the mcc. Some scones at half time with a red. No waiting in line for service. They’d even let you kick the footy on the ground after the games at times. No night games where you have to deal with hammered pies supporters shouting bruzzy in your face. Tough times but good times. Many of us have had to sacrifice this lifestyle to share facilities with others who show total disdain for the club.
****ing hell is this the most entitled rubbish ever 😂

Could just stay in your seat for 3 hours after the game to get some peace and quiet like a true die-hard, right Headless ?
Then security RUDELY interrupt you and tell you go home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has to be satire.

Absolutely true. Tough times but good times. It's why I'm glad 2021 was in Perth. Can't imagine having to share the decaf facilities.

Is Sam Mclures entire job to just repeat shit back to the other panelists with a surprised look on his face?
When he said "premiership coach Simon Goodwin, wow" it showed how out of touch these private school boy media types are. Ex players know that counts for jack shit after 3 years of failures. If you asked Trac in private he would have very similar views to Lloyd I reckon..

Roffey gives off the same McClure arrogant while being absolutely clueless vibes. "we can't sack him, he's a premiership coach".

Anyway, I'm glad that Roffey and Pert have hitched their wagon to Goody and not fired him, means they will all **** off at the same time. Would absolutely hate it if they got the opportunity to select our new coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back