Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

b78c8bfb-79c3-4dfc-82e2-28d88d1da489-gif.2610263

Demonland
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

The "fans", being fans of all clubs who chose to vote. A completely useless poll.
Looks like Goody is still the HS whipping boy.

They have really treated him poorly and it's amazing that he still has anything to do with Robbo and his mob.
Absolutely disgraceful by the HS

someone from the club (Pert or Green) needs to call this witch hunt out.
I think the sample size was 11 and probably all related to Gutnick
For anyone who wants to sack Goody, who are you suggesting should coach in 2025?

I don't see better options out there tbh

Sort of on-topic: just found the perfect Travis Johnstone pic

1726111684089.png

How did I miss this gem hahahaha

How did I miss this gem hahahaha

Bring in the guy who also plays an outdated style that doesn't stack up and has no plan B. MORE REPEAT ENTRIES

Our inaction will cost us our pick of the available coaches- West Coast looking, highly possible/likely Port will be looking for a new coach after tonight. Justin Longmuir, Nicks, Bevo could easily get the arse early next year.

I honestly think Goodwin is the worst coach in the league by a fair margin right now, and we'll be left to pick at the scraps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diabolically stupid and pointless extension right on the eve of our second straight sets finals exit.

Would have had this year to prove himself and change things, and would be out of contract after our complete implosion this season.

What could have been.

Last edited:
Diabolically stupid and pointless extension right on the eve of our second straight sets finals exit.

Would have had this year to prove himself and change things, and would be out of contract after our complete implosion this season.

What could have been.
Potato you’re views are embarrassing and you and your 20 doomsday sayer mates who rock on here need to pull your heads in

I used to work as a bartender in an AFL haunt back in the day. Johnstone used to drink about 30 Malibu and pineapples in a night. It was hard to know if we should cut him off for being too drunk because he always looked drunk, even on game days as this pic proves.
Sort of on-topic: just found the perfect Travis Johnstone pic

View attachment 2108401

Surely we are hoping for McQualter to get the Eagles top job for some more enforced change?

Our midfield was trash almost all year - and without clearance dominance our whole gameplan fell apart.

Obviously some of our stars were down on form, and although some replacements showed some form in the middle (Rivers) others who spent time in there also didn't step up at all (Sparrow).

Surely we are hoping for McQualter to get the Eagles top job for some more enforced change?

Our midfield was trash almost all year - and without clearance dominance our whole gameplan fell apart.

Obviously some of our stars were down on form, and although some replacements showed some form in the middle (Rivers) others who spent time in there also didn't step up at all (Sparrow).
:trafficlight2:Green light on him going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back