The Cold

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to use the hose to wash the ice off the car just now but the trigger handle was frozen. I broke the last one on a cold morning so I had to get a jug of water from inside to defrost said handle.

Try setting the trigger to admin.

I went to use the hose to wash the ice off the car just now but the trigger handle was frozen. I broke the last one on a cold morning so I had to get a jug of water from inside to defrost said handle.

I'm up early this morning so will have time to get the ice off said windscreen and still make the gym class at 6. Monday I forgot to allow time and got there late and got in trouble!

I'm up early this morning so will have time to get the ice off said windscreen and still make the gym class at 6. Monday I forgot to allow time and got there late and got in trouble!

Update on this: was still late this morning as my son got up early so had to make breakfast before I left. Also the hose was frozen as well so had to defrost that before I defrosted the windscreen etc, both really cost me time wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update on this: was still late this morning as my son got up early so had to make breakfast before I left. Also the hose was frozen as well so had to defrost that before I defrosted the windscreen etc, both really cost me time wise.
Erm, kettle.

And FWIW im in a tank top, short sleeve half cardigan and a puffer jacket today. Am warm as toast.

Melbourne winters are nothing, idk what we complain about tbh.
i do miss at times wearing my puffer jacket. its sits in the wardrobe waiting for a trip to melbourne or perth.
maybe 3-4 times a year i get to wear it here.

Last edited:
Yes, how ridiculous for me to assume you’re referring to non boiled water in the kettle.
I thought cruff was just being an evil bastard and laughed

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back