The Cold

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely gotta take advantage of it. At the very least do cardio outside instead of inside, in the gym.
I tend to roll my exercise bike or rower out into the sun on nice days.

Not being able to run didnt bother me in the middle of winter, it probably will soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here in Scotland, autumn has definitely arrived. A week ago, everybody was going out in shorts and t-shirts, and we had a few moments that were uncomfortably hot. Just in the last few days it has turned to coat, gloves and wooly hat weather... The 8 months of freezing begins! :p
See this ^^ is real winter.

Ppl in Melbourne have nothing to complain about really.

Melbourne Springtime weather can be "interesting" for sure. Been copping storms in November past years that almost seem sub-tropical in nature too.

Today's gusty wind is playing havoc with a nearby building crane. I've just been sitting here for the last half hour watching it constantly trying to turn into the wind. I'm assuming the other nearby high rise buildings are causing the wind swirl and the big crane's sensors are struggling. I'm also assuming that these cranes have sensors and automation for them to align with the wind, because there's no one on the job site.

I’ve hated this spring. Where did these cold morning come from? It’s summer next week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back