Mar 18, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Congratulations on your improvement!

tumblr_ly8ju3ksHq1qh993z.gif

I'm very happy for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Close the thread, this a lie, no improvement, except improvement in the form of having Brad Ebert and John McCarthy in the side

sad state of affairs when the two best players are ones that have been recruited from other Clubs. It's a shame Renouf is such a spud. Shoulda gone with Maric when he pleaded to the Club.

Has there actually been one Port player improve this year?

Hartlett did for one game, does that count?

Brad Ebert, Surjan, McCarthy, Chaplin, Trengove, P. Stewart, D. Stewart. Kane and Carlile did for a while but have since fallen back into old habits.

Unfortunately the other seniors around those guys have probably gotten worse.

Has there actually been one Port player improve this year?

Hartlett did for one game, does that count?

Looks to be turning into Salopek. A run of the mill half back flanker that should have been a gun. Trengove keeps getting mentioned as a gun, but I cannot for the life of me, work out what people see. He's ungainly, slow, punches when he should mark and hacks the ball forward, just to watch it come back over his head. I guess that's what qualifies as a best and fairest at Port. Boak is also starting to look like a Salopek.

Lucky they got Ebert, a good solid player who puts in every week. Couldn't get a game at West Coast, likely to be Ports best this year.

Agree about Trengove, GP loves to have a crack about Talias disposal but ignores Trengoves.

Trengove was average last year but has been a lot better this year. Plus he took three contested marks today, which if Crows supporters talking about Tippett have taught me anything completely cancels out any and all other flaws he may have in his game :thumbsu:

Vikingblood said:
Couldn't get a game at West Coast

Got 22 of them actually :thumbsu:

Elite Crow said:
Agree about Trengove, GP loves to have a crack about Talias disposal but ignores Trengoves.

That's because Trengove's disposal is miles better. Usually hits a free target even from 40-50 metres away if the lazy pricks upfield are kind enough to give him one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back