Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlad probably going to sue TGO.

No doubt Vlad will be defeated by the sheer power of TGO.

Already made a film of it. It will not end well for The Fonz.
220px-Man-who-sued-god-poster-0.jpg

Simmonds Stadium :thumbsu:

TGO plans to get home just in time to see the last set of the Hewitt/Youzhny game tomorrow morning.. :thumbsu:

Lack of AA recognition for Ryan Crowley

Was a quality exchange with Beaker tonight;

TGO "You'll get up and watch it at 3am won't you"
Beaker "I'll probably IQ it and get up at 6"
TGO "Send me a text at 8.30 - na I'll just be getting home then"

That is Greatness

Vlad probably going to sue TGO.

No doubt Vlad will be defeated by the sheer power of TGO.

What could Vlad hope to get?

The Great One, while rich in many ways, isn;t exactly flush, except around the cheeks/nose area.

No, Vlad would be gunning for TGO's beer can collection and his oversize, novelty wooden spoon with the words 'world's greatest stirrer' burnt into the handle by a poker.

View attachment 28970

If Robbo says setting a dwarf on fire ain't funny, it ain't funny.

I wonder what place TGO's mind went to stay on message during that segment?
Was expecting a reaction to make Vlads giggle fest seem like a wry smile.............surely would be the type of thing his court jesters would do every day for merriment in TGO's Kingdom :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I wonder what place TGO's mind went to stay on message during that segment?
Was expecting a reaction to make Vlads giggle fest seem like a wry smile.............surely would be the type of thing his court jesters would do every day for merriment in TGO's Kingdom :thumbsu::thumbsu:

He already has his own Court Jester - his name is Gerard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO a late withdrawl from the Essendon womens network 2013 Grand Final Comedy debate , and replaced by Hammer Mc Laughlan ?

This link says that he is going to be there

http://grandfinalcomedydebate.com.au/mark-robinson/

Nek Minit

is hosted by Channel Seven personality, Hamish McLachlan. Especially popular with female footy fans,
Moderated by Anthony 'Lehmo' Lehmann, the panel will also boast an impressive line-up including Dave Hughes, Mick Molloy, Adam Rozenbachs, Tegan Higginbotham, Geraldine Hickey and Lawrence Mooney, who will comically debate the controversial statement until the final whistle.

http://www.thatsmelbourne.com.au/Wh...ges/b6a47698-0902-4608-87e8-a64600d9e5a8.aspx

Confusion reigns

"packing death" - great word that......

Yes great expression that. Goes back to the playground at school in the early 80s.

The old cricket one 'carts it' to the boundry is another long lost term that has been lost like packing death.

We can rely on TGO to keep these awesome words and phrases in the Australian vocab forever.

That's why he's great.

Brothers. I have strayed from the path this last few months. But I am back on message. And I want to know WHO STOLE THE MIGHTY PEN OF TGO? We need to find and make an example of the blasphemer.

True, but on a more positive note, all of us here should send of box of the highest quality biros we can get our hands on to TGO. The AFL360 studio should be bombarded next week with pen gifts from his loyal followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back