Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wave of dispair engulfed me last night as I sat down during the opening catchy 360 theme song.

It's not the same without Robbo.

It was like watching an episode of Happy Days without Fonzi appearing.

Not cool.

I felt so naked without the sounds of Robbo's voice wrapped around me last night. I don't want to be to graphic but, when I hear that fluent snake charm like voice relax me like a valium sandwich, the end of my penis will resemble that of an opened tube of ulcer cream (or bonjela gel take your pick):)

I felt so naked without the sounds of Robbo's voice wrapped around me last night. I don't want to be to graphic but, when I hear that fluent snake charm like voice relax me like a valium sandwich, the end of my penis will resemble that of an opened tube of ulcer cream (or bonjela gel take your pick):)
Alright, that does it!!!

That comment could see this 'cult' raided by the authorities, Waco, Texas style.

Robinson >>>>>>> Koresh???

Too many completed sentences on tonights show

and too much preparation. Sheehan can't do stream of consciousness like TGO. hell, nobody can. any idiot can prepare. he'd clearly arrived well before TGO's usual 2 minutes prior to air time. where was the flipping through the run sheet for the first time while live on air? where was the genuine surprise at the appearance of regular guests, or the confusion around whether it was a Monday hero or Monday love? and I bet he was wearing long pants behind the desk and not the shorts TGO favors. probably had his shirt tucked in as well, the bastard.

where were the constant throat clearings? the random, barely audible groans and grunts? where was the passion?

Sheehan might have had two beers at the footy but he was well short of the pre-show skinfull required to sit in that hallowed throne.

and too much preparation. Sheehan can't do stream of consciousness like TGO. hell, nobody can. any idiot can prepare. he'd clearly arrived well before TGO's usual 2 minutes prior to air time. where was the flipping through the run sheet for the first time while live on air? where was the genuine surprise at the appearance of regular guests, or the confusion around whether it was a Monday hero or Monday love? and I bet he was wearing long pants behind the desk and not the shorts TGO favors. probably had his shirt tucked in as well, the bastard.

where were the constant throat clearings? the random, barely audible groans and grunts? where was the passion?

Sheehan might have had two beers at the footy but he was well short of the pre-show skinfull required to sit in that hallowed throne.

And he pretended to not be sure if the Crows had ever made the GF from outside the top 4..we all saw right through The Baptist's feeble question to Beaker.

At least TGO is genuine with his random memory loss when struggling to remember what happen 2 days ago.

That's why we love Him so.

Alright, that does it!!!

That comment could see this 'cult' raided by the authorities, Waco, Texas style.

Robinson >>>>>>> Koresh???

David Koresh..now there's a guy who stood his ground and stood up for the little guy. Much like TGO.

Except the whole burning alive thing of course..

Talking head ed..lol

What is this new hell? Get that fat campaigner off my screen!!

Amen brother, Our Grand Chieftain's divine powers of self-healing cannot work quickly enough. May His Resurrection come swiftly.

A theory, if I may, as to this abomination. I noted with interest the following exchange from Monday night...

Beaker, under clear direction from TGO: "What was your food of choice?"

Sheahan, nervously aware of the inquisition: "Uhh, hot dog, chips....two beers. That's ok isn't it?".

And in that instant, at The Great Temple, cue a sun-faded thong bouncing off the screen in disgust as The Grand Oracle bellowed "IMPOSTER!! BE GONE!!"...full in the knowledge that what amounted to a day's worth of holy sacrament for plebeians like Sheahan would barely constitute a mere quarter-time tidbit for Our Glorious Leader, AND whilst squeezing in a side trip to splash the royal boots as well.

This may explain, though by no means excuse, why a girthier stand-in was summoned upon Sheahan's swift banishment, lest some bony-arsed fraud dilute the regal contours in The Holy Throne.

While otherwise insufferable, the porcine McGuire, may serve a holy purpose after all.

nhWHd7d.jpg

Grab the Coronas. Grab the wenches. Grab the copious amounts of fast food.

TGO announced to a follower he is returning today.

Could this be the third day?

On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures

(now scouring the Tackle for further clues)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful. :cry:

Beautiful. :cry:
My issue is that The Nerdling has suddenly got over-confident. I fear when TGO returns a new dynamic has been created. TGO will not stand for The Nerdling's new found bravado and will have to quickly smite the false prophet down. The four horseman of the apocalypse are going to beat down on Beakers skinny skull.

Just got home from a hard day in the onion fields. As brother Beerfish said "What is this new HELL?"

Where is He?

I can't take another day without TGO on my transmission screen.

I might just go full Koresh if He is not back tomorrow.

My issue is that The Nerdling has suddenly got over-confident. I fear when TGO returns a new dynamic has been created. TGO will not stand for The Nerdling's new found bravado and will have to quickly smite the false prophet down. The four horseman of the apocalypse are going to beat down on Beakers skinny skull.
The Nerdling is certainly up and about; all these Dangerfield-less calendars have got him in a tizz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back