Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I do honestly think he'd be a fantastic late night tv host, sort of like Eric Bana's Poida but with more staring off into the distance.
So kind of like Up Late With Hotdogs. Except it's just TGO giving the sermon and pounding a few foot long servo dogs.

I remember the afternoon where Robbo put out an all points alert on the radio for his phone which he’d lost the night before ‘in the vicinity of King St’.
This is a very disappointing turn of events - TGO with the self appointed “Good head for radio” now finds himself banished from the airwaves as part of his nemesis the evil Jabba the Hutch’s purge of SEN in what is the radio equivalent of ethnic cleansing.

Radio was an integral part of TGO’s assault in the media and we are now left with only two parts of our trifecta.

I am at a loss and heading for the foetul position.

Reveal yourself to us TGO

As I sit in my dimly lit office, poring over the days sports news I was listening to some of my favourite tunes and at the moment I clicked on this thread on burst The Killers with "The Man" - Instantly I thought of TGO playing the role of Brandon Flowers in the Music Video - if ever a song was written for TGO it was "The Man"!

Yes, just mike him up 24/7. Live streaming tgo

Great idea.

Someone with greater art skills than I, could maybe do something with below image - Custard Guts ?

78e68a1a863014df813eb1d52c37e5999e07c43d.jpg

Of
So kind of like Up Late With Hotdogs. Except it's just TGO giving the sermon and pounding a few foot long servo dogs.
Hot Dogs? What ever happened with his special brand of zero talent?

Of
Hot Dogs? What ever happened with his special brand of zero talent?

It's currently being applied by independent contractors across most media and entertainment

It's currently being applied by independent contractors across most media and entertainment
Or it’s in Apu’s quickie mart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truly the Judas Iscariot of modern times is Pickers. Repeatedly he doth disrespect TGO. Again on Off The Bench he calls TGO only by his surname.

Meanwhile, the excremental.... erm excelsior ... leader of holy truthful AFL in exile from radioland plots his return.

"Oy werrkk for two of Rupert's organs. Shirlee wearrr well placed to smite Hutch the Jabberer."

Inspired by 2 separate six packs of kebabs and chiko rolls and a slab of holy coronas, TGO ruminates and thinks a wuurrd or two of strategy.

"Oym the chiefy footy writer for the Hun and Oy lead the Nerdling on Foxxy. Oym TGO. Moy wuurrd is the Hird."

"Roopy the Loopy has no shortage of the readies. Weahhh can buy out de ovver investors in ShEN and flush Pickers and the Jabberer down the toilet."

The pitch must have contained some kind of miracle hangover cure, surely? Maybe they put TGO on a drip for the first hour of the show.

The pitch must have contained some kind of miracle hangover cure, surely? Maybe they put TGO on a drip for the first hour of the show.

He makes his way to the studio straight from the pub he ended up at the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back