Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Kilda had three days to match Essendon's offer to the 28-year-old star, but announced today it would not stop Goddard leaving the club.
Goddard, 27, has played 205 games for the Saints after being their No.1 pick in the 2002 national draft.
They're getting Benny Button next year.

The Bombers offered a four-year deal worth approximately $675,000 and $725,000 a season.
$1.4 mil a year. No wonder the Saints couldn't match it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've IQ'd the last two weeks of 360. Haven't watched any of it yet.

3680488_o.gif

For those hungry for a bit more of our leader, check out Robbo De Niro on The Hamster Wheel on ABC i-view, from last nights episode.
Almost fell off my chair, then ate it, when they showed him method acting Brett Ratten.

Clearly this calls for Robbo in his own drama series. Sort of Bargearse meets TJ Hooker. Then eats him.

For those hungry for a bit more of our leader, check out Robbo De Niro on The Hamster Wheel on ABC i-view, from last nights episode.
Almost fell off my chair, then ate it, when they showed him method acting Brett Ratten.

Clearly this calls for Robbo in his own drama series. Sort of Bargearse meets TJ Hooker. Then eats him.

Robbo's Ratten was remarkably Robbo-like

How far into the episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back