Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGO provides a halftime update.
nerupate.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminded me of images of Mussolini and his hat.
Yea, I was in the valley of death, and then I heard a voice of thunder from the sky. I looked up, and blow me down, it was Robbo.

heck me, for a deity, he's horrible to look at. That giant dome of a head and the piggy little eyes are quite frightening when magnified on a giganticotron. The little girl behind me burst into tears and all around me people started crossing themselves and warding off the evil eye.

I wonder if we have got it all wrong and He is in fact The Beast. I know Satan is supposed to appear in a pleasant guise, but surely The Lord would not test us so sorely by appearing in a manner that frightens little children. I am deeply confused. Brother Beetlebum, as a keeper of the flame, please enlighten us.

We can do this.

Yea, I was in the valley of death, and then I heard a voice of thunder from the sky. I looked up, and blow me down, it was Robbo.

heck me, for a deity, he's horrible to look at. That giant dome of a head and the piggy little eyes are quite frightening when magnified on a giganticotron. The little girl behind me burst into tears and all around me people started crossing themselves and warding off the evil eye.

I wonder if we have got it all wrong and He is in fact The Beast. I know Satan is supposed to appear in a pleasant guise, but surely The Lord would not test us so sorely by appearing in a manner that frightens little children. I am deeply confused. Brother Beetlebum, as a keeper of the flame, please enlighten us.

We can do this.

TGO transcends all. He is both God and Satan's deity.

Given I can see and hear the word of TGO myself I pledge unto the empty VB can and crushed pack of Winnie Blues.

TGO transcends all. He is both God and Satan's deity.

Given I can see and hear the word of TGO myself I pledge unto the empty VB can and crushed pack of Winnie Blues.

The greatest cartoon ever made is the South Park Episode where Jesus takes on Satan at the South Park Forum, only for Satan to throw the match and clean up with the Bookies - this is what TGO would do given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back