Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the inside-out shirt represents how TGO sees society in general, that the normal perception of a man like TGO is a mostly negative one, whereas the TGO way of life should be celebrated, idolized and inherited by all. Thus society in general is "ïnside out".

Robbo revealing on Sen that he went to Luna Park last night.

Time for a new face I think

Just imagine walking through the mouth of Robbo into a Robbo themed fun park.

It would be more exciting than going to Disneyland

shej.jpg

Robbo casts his judgement down on Marley Williams and Collingwood.

Humble as ever TGO reminds us at 7.10 he 'doesn't want to be god' yet he still retains his godliness for our own benefit.

Last edited:
TGO's latest missive before his nightly encounters with the nerdy one is earth-shattering stuff.

Who knew he had the moral fortitude to rat out his own football club?

Now we understand brothers, that Essendon does not serve Hirdy and Bomber, it serves only one - TGO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers, I am losing faith in TGO.

In his guise as mild mannered reporter, I understand his duty to run the article naming players.

However at the same time he runs an article announcing the need for the same players to receive a "fair go".

Is there logic to TGO's actions in hypocrising himself?

In his guise as mild mannered reporter, I understand his duty to run the article naming players.

However at the same time he runs an article announcing the need for the same players to receive a "fair go".

Beaker has upped the ante on Offsiders this morning chiding TGO's employer (and his as I recall) for naming names - it's a powder keg ready to blow tomorrow night.....

If TGO thinks that naming players and asking for them to get given a "fair go" is the way to handle it then naming players and giving them a "fair go" it is.

Beaker has upped the ante on Offsiders this morning chiding TGO's employer (and his as I recall) for naming names - it's a powder keg ready to blow tomorrow night.....

With Mick "The Fister" Warner now in TGO's corner, it only seems fair to expect real fists tomorrow night on 360.

There have been tests throughout history:

JC wandering the desert for 40 days and 40 nights comes to mind.
Josh Hartnett going without tail for 40 days and 40 nights in the film of the same name.

But today is a test the likes of which have not been seen by mortal eyes.

Will we pass, or will we fail? The master is the teacher and only he shall hand out the grades, but fearful am I.
Should he choose to strike me down I will not see where said strike comes from.
I will awake in a foreign field, dazed beyond belief with an unknown scar as my only friend.
I shall roam the earth in an attempt to get home, but only after a year of aimlessness will I realise that TGO has chosen my new home.
And then, at the end of the battle, I shall find peace.

Brothers, it has come to my attention that the televisual show "True Detective" has been advertising (Good word that) the appearance of the Yellow King and associated Spaghetti Monsters.

Is it possible we've come across the first sighting of TGO on a bender, brothers?

epyty6e8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back