Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the first part of the convo on SEN earlier but I gather that Robbo had said that a young Suns player tried to fight him at last year's Brownlow. Anyone hear the full story and was it piss taking or serious?

Harley Bennell

tgo.gif

Geraldo still lucky to walking the earth after having the temerity to call TGO "M*rk" oh my. :eek:

May have already been mentioned but classic Robbo this week on 360. After describing the action of Hodge and Lewis as "Cheap shots " and "Shit acts " earlier in the week he changed his tune by Wednesday night. While bemoaning the lack fight in North last Saturday night he said the Roos need to get more aggressive towards the likes of Hawthorn. Had North gone out and attacked Hawthorns big name players like Hodge in the same manner as Lewis and Hodge he "Would have loved it "

What?

May have already been mentioned but classic Robbo this week on 360. After describing the action of Hodge and Lewis as "Cheap shots " and "Shit acts " earlier in the week he changed his tune by Wednesday night. While bemoaning the lack fight in North last Saturday night he said the Roos need to get more aggressive towards the likes of Hawthorn. Had North gone out and attacked Hawthorns big name players like Hodge in the same manner as Lewis and Hodge he "Would have loved it "

What?

Let's forget he described an act which led to a player getting six weeks and nearly permanently injuring his opponent as courageous.

Let's forget he described an act which led to a player getting six weeks and nearly permanently injuring his opponent as courageous.
Christ almighty, the way Hawthorn fans carry on about Lloyd you wouldn't know you've won 3 flags in the last few years.

Grow up and get over it. You're all like a pack of children any chance you get to bring it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ almighty, the way Hawthorn fans carry on about Lloyd you wouldn't know you've won 3 flags in the last few years.

Grow up and get over it. You're all like a pack of children any chance you get to bring it up.

Fascinated by your response to the attitude of minor deity Robbo.

If I'm the one who isn't "over it", why are you so defensive?

Like an intellectual wormhole in the time space continuum, TGO can occupy seemingly two conflicting points of view at the same time.

The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and retain the ability to function. F. Scott Fitzgerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back