Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Saints have a new strip...
new_strip.jpg

Is Liam Pickering the new 'Satan'? (Hawks, Lions and GWS supporters need not answer)
He is indeed the Great Satan! Luring Gary Ablett away from Geelong and premierships. 1 or 2 or even 3 more. For this...
meter-maid-490x700.jpg

Let's forget he described an act which led to a player getting six weeks and nearly permanently injuring his opponent as courageous.
Christ almighty, the way Hawthorn fans carry on about Lloyd you wouldn't know you've won 3 flags in the last few years.

Grow up and get over it. You're all like a pack of children any chance you get to bring it up.

Fly the flag! Fly the flag! Fly the flag!

Has anyone else noticed how TGO doesn't flick his wrists much any more?

Ive always seen it as some kind of nervous habit that He used to calm his nerves while on national tv.

Now it seems He is completely at ease with His status and position as football's king of television.

Not shaving and wearing shoulder pads will always be a part of TGOs image though. Don't change Robbo, don't change a thing my Lord.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teach me the ways of TGO, for I wish to join in this great religion.
I have a deck of darts on hand for my initiation.

Lesson 1.
And welcome brother :) :rainbow:
I, I, I, I, can't thank you enough... enough for the privilege, and I mean that, privilege, to be a part of this great, no, wonderful journey.

I, I, I, I, can't thank you enough... enough for the privilege, and I mean that, privilege, to be a part of this great, no, wonderful journey.

Brother, your pregnant pauses for emphasis and impact are already well-advanced.

Start writing sentences with "For..." to substantiate a previous sentence and you'll have a place in this family in no time.

Thank God TGO, for,,, the heretical thread, on the mainboard.

For it has shown many new brothers and followers, the light of the TGO and led them to this thread.

Brother Tigerland55 you have taken to TGO's teachings with verve and vigour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back