Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone, everyone, loves Scott Pendlebury...as a footballer. Do you love him? Yeah, I love him. I love him. Everyone loves Sco- how can you not love the way Pendl- He hasn't, he hasn't, done anything that would upset anyone, Scott Pendlebury. And when you look at him, all you say is, 'Jeez, I wish he was playing for my team'. That's all you say, that's all you say. Yeah, so, that's love, right. When you say that, that's love.

:hearts: Scott Pendlebury :hearts:

If he does lose his job, Carlton will advertise at the end of the season for a new coach for the first time in its 151 years of existence.

And so it was written:

Jack Worrall
Fred Elliott
Norman Clark
Jack Wells
Viv Valentine
Horrie Clover
Percy Parratt
Paddy O'Brien
Ray Brew
Dan Minogue
Frank Maher
Percy Rowe
Brighton Diggins
Percy Bentley
Jim Francis
Ken Hands
Ron Barassi
John Nicholls
Robert Walls
Ian Thorogood
Ian Stewart
Alex Jesaulenko
Peter Jones
David Parkin
Wayne Brittain
Denis Pagan
Brett Ratten
Mick Malthouse

Last edited:
It hath been decreed from upon the golden throne of 360: thou shalt not booeth Goodes.

It clearly upsets the great Man, so therefor I too, shall cease, the mindless, booing, of Goodesssey.

TGO went all out on his recent praise of the new Golden Boy Fyfie.

Only a true master of the pen could scribe such words of brilliance. Bravo..bra-vo.

And if he’s behind, he either plants his legs and stops the opponent from getting to the fall of the ball or audaciously and sometimes arrogantly, simply leans over and clutches the ball or jumps on top of the opponent to mark the ball.

If it’s side by side he dismantles his opponent with the use of his body to the point, at the end, it’s an uncontested mark

If Nathan Fyfe was a beast, he would be a lion, all hair and fury and confident, because when the ball is near him he attacks it as if to devour it,

He tackles. He runs deep into defence. And he never argues or complains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hand balling is too fast, it has been decreed.

Jack Gunston
Hawthorn should get TGO down at training during the week to teach the Hawks how to handball. Ball mastery.

Was also decreed in tonight's sermon that Luke Perry is now the coach of the Bulldogs.

To this end: Luke Beveridge

Luke-Perry.gif

I am normally one who follows TGO's decrees devoutly, but I am willing to defy Him and incur his wrath on this particular matter.
This passage is open to interpretation. Was he referring to Adam, or Brett? One may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back