Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some words floating around (Triple M Sat Rub mostly) that TGO has requested that from now on, his glorious title, Chief Football Writer, now be in an appropriately respecful font size.

Does this mean our affectionate title, TGO, be also an appropriately grand font size?

I do like the mental image of TGO, sidling up to the editor, copy of the days missive grasped in his paw.

A grimace on his visage, he thrusts the offending text at the Editor. 'Build me a font size, build me a title font size worthy of me'
Brother Starburns - make it happen. It should be an auto-correct to honor the great one.

Watching TGO constantly sniff those little Sherrin's as the nerdling was going through the teams gave me goosebumps. Perhaps that's where he draws his strength for coping with sitting next to the nerdling every night.

Watching TGO constantly sniff those little Sherrin's as the nerdling was going through the teams gave me goosebumps. Perhaps that's where he draws his strength for coping with sitting next to the nerdling every night.
Did you see His hand reach for one just as the camera cut away from Tom G and He quickly put it back down and retracted His hand from shot when He realised? TGO just loves the smell of sherrin. If it was a cologne, He would be asking Simon Goodwin where he got it.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO: "So, when you were looking down, he did it? It's like a prostate exam *TGO makes pointing gesture* the doctor goes right! Count the cars out the window and BANG!"

Nerdling: "Boy that took a turn."

TGO: "Yeah it did didn't it? But that's what happens Gerard!"

I laughed as much as the crew. WITH TGO, always, with.

Missed this part, what stage was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back