Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Hawkins "I'm 35, you do get a little bit worried and my mindset has shifted"
TGO "You're 36, have you made a decision about whether you continue playing next year?"

TGO evidently has a superior memory and recalls THAT birthday party that Tom Hawkins has chosen to forget.
What a lot of people don’t know is that Stephen Hawking gained his understanding of time from TGO rather than vice versa

"He doesn't deserve 'See ya Simmo.' He deserves 'Thank you Adam, it went pear shaped. Actually you been coaching terribly and the clubs been going terribly, but thank you so much.'"

TGO talking about Beveridge revving up the Bulldogs before the Carlton game

"Naughton's not playing, Jones you're not playing, we're losing Treloar, this is perfect, this is where we stand up, who are we, Bulldogs or Chihuahuas, you know? - Bang bang bang, and they did it"

Praise

please tell me Robbo is hosting solo while Gerard is doing the Olympics
Imagine the ratings if TGO go an hour uninterrupted, no ad breaks slurmon to slurmon. Fox Footy missing a trick here

The only thing we'd miss is 'good word that' when nerdling says something mildly intriguing to TGO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats wrong with that , unlike my better half , my woofer does not ask me to take out the rubbish at the wrong time

There is nothing wrong with that, it shows how enlightened TGO is that he can talk to the animals about footy as well to people.

He is the Doctor Dolittle of the footy media world.

Nick Watson

452546762_1027832829344496_3225971185461156520_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back