Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robinson said he had already received messages from friends and colleagues, including Jack Riewoldt after the Richmond premiership great stepped in for the finale.

“Gerard Healy, Dermott (Brereton). Jack Riewoldt sent me a message, that was really nice. Jack was with us seven, eight years,” he said.

“Jordan Lewis, I haven’t heard from Jordan, that’s disappointing.”

Robinson said he had already received messages from friends and colleagues, including Jack Riewoldt after the Richmond premiership great stepped in for the finale.

“Gerard Healy, Dermott (Brereton). Jack Riewoldt sent me a message, that was really nice. Jack was with us seven, eight years,” he said.

Jordan Lewis

Sounds like Lewis may be the new host then.

This actually is good for TGO

He can do a heap of guest apps on shows and look after his health.

I'm not sure if any of you know, but during his open heart surgery (GABG grafting) he actually suffered a stroke.

I was never comfortable with the 'he's pissed' cracks as his slurring was a direct response to the stroke.

I know you read this Robbo so from all your friends on the 3 TGO threads - be well Robbo, thanks for all the fun and see you on Fox soon.

The harsh truth is that Robbo pretty much represents the median Aussie man

I mean that in

Age, Weight, Lifestyle, opinions on football, and opinions on life

We are all 1 or 2 standard deviations from Robbo, certainly the population distribution is far closer to Robbo than it is Gerard.

On that note, it makes me sad that he got sacked as he represented us all. I like Gerard less as a result

I mean that in

We are all 1 or 2 standard deviations from Robbo, certainly the population distribution is far closer to Robbo than it is Gerard.

On that note, it makes me sad that he got sacked as he represented us all. I like Gerard less as a result
1 or 2? Ive been there for years

Sounds like Lewis may be the new host then.

This actually is good for TGO

He can do a heap of guest apps on shows and look after his health.

I'm not sure if any of you know, but during his open heart surgery (GABG grafting) he actually suffered a stroke.

I was never comfortable with the 'he's pissed' cracks as his slurring was a direct response to the stroke.

I know you read this Robbo so from all your friends on the 3 TGO threads - be well Robbo, thanks for all the fun and see you on Fox soon.
I knew from a media contact he was really unwell

I mean that in

Ill take a Robbo, over the dozen or so milquetoast fence sitters that clog up the AFL media

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back