Movie The Dark Knight Rises

Remove this Banner Ad

Just came back!!! Got 2 last min tickets to the premiere at IMAX. OMG, best of all the Batmans. Ben Meldelsohn had a decent role and nailed it. Bane is probably the coolest badass charecter I've seen in a long time. The relentless action was incredible it seemed to grind on for half the film but Nolan always made it so eye catching that it never got boring.

Def catching it again in IMAX, 9/10.

Sent from IPhone.

Film currently sits at 84% on Rotten Tomatoes.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight_rises/

Although, two negative reviews are from Urban Cinefile, so not sure why they count as two.
32 fresh, 6 rotten.

85% on Metacritic. 10 extremely positive reviews and 1 negative (if 60% can be counted negative).
Chief criticism: "this feels like a blockbuster on autopilot" http://www.timeout.com/us/film/the-dark-knight-rises

I'm not too concerned with the negative reviews. Seems to be a preference thing, which is fine and understandable.
I can't wait to see Bane as the villain.

Also, Herald Sun has their review up:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...o-batman-trilogy/story-e6frf9hf-1226427517830
4.5 Stars

Like Richskee, I managed to score a last minute invite to the IMAX Premiere.
One word describes this film: EPIC!!!

I haven't posted on BF in sumthing like 4 years but I feel after seeing TDKR I have too.
Chris Nolan is a freaking genius how he perfects each character and gets the most out of the actors playing them.
I'll leave it at that so everyone can enjoy it to the max.

Oh and I never rated Anne Hathaway until seeing her in that Black suit she wears. The things I would do...........

Oh and I never rated Anne Hathaway until seeing her in that Black suit she wears. The things I would do...........

anne-hathaway-catwoman-1.png

anne-hathaway-catwoman-2.png

I hear you loud and clear

Like Richskee, I managed to score a last minute invite to the IMAX Premiere.
One word describes this film: EPIC!!!

I haven't posted on BF in sumthing like 4 years but I feel after seeing TDKR I have too.
Chris Nolan is a freaking genius how he perfects each character and gets the most out of the actors playing them.
I'll leave it at that so everyone can enjoy it to the max.

Totally agree mate. Couldn't believe how much I wanted to pwn her afterwards. ALthough I would prefer if she kept on the mask and suit :p

Seeing as I can't figure out how to do the spoilers tag, what did you think about certain parts I cannot talk about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree mate. Couldn't believe how much I wanted to pwn her afterwards. ALthough I would prefer if she kept on the mask and suit :p

Seeing as I can't figure out how to do the spoilers tag, what did you think about certain parts I cannot talk about?
spoiler tags are:

[ spoiler = "example title" ] spoiler text goes here [ / spoiler ] (remove the spaces of course)

example:

this is not a spoiler

Cannot talk about the certain parts with any justice unless I name them. although with a couple, it was kinda jaw-dropping.

Question: When is it ok to actually talk about stuff in the movie so we don't cause fans to committ suicide by accidently saying too much?

Cannot talk about the certain parts with any justice unless I name them. although with a couple, it was kinda jaw-dropping.

Question: When is it ok to actually talk about stuff in the movie so we don't cause fans to committ suicide by accidently saying too much?

September.

Of 2015.

Just got home after doing the marathon of all three with DKR starting at 12.

Wow. My brains still trying to function correctly on how tired I am combined with overload of awesomeness with a hint of confusion. Will post / ask questions with spoiler tags tomorrow.

One thing that bothered me a little at times did others have trouble understanding bane?

Just got home after doing the marathon of all three with DKR starting at 12.

Wow. My brains still trying to function correctly on how tired I am combined with overload of awesomeness with a hint of confusion. Will post / ask questions with spoiler tags tomorrow.

One thing that bothered me a little at times did others have trouble understanding bane?
Just did the same thing which was awesome.

Agreed on the last part with Bane slight trouble in some parts with what he says. Will post more later as others see it so as not to spoil anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie The Dark Knight Rises

Remove this Banner Ad

Back