Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't disagree but instead of keeping a collective cesspool of filth AKA the divvy just ******* delete it. Waste of bandwidth.

The fact that the circle jerk continued via some shit emojis, instant divvy of this thread and the attempt to shame myself with the melting tag by Fyfo is an even bigger embarrassment to the bay. Can't believe how many of the peanut gallery lap that tossers shit up. He is one of the main contributors of the 99% through facilitation, abuse of power and continued posting of mediocre content

(Someone quote this for when it gets deleted or I get carded)

Don't ask to get quoted minnow. (there's one you forgot).

To be fair it takes a bit of genius to come up with proper lulz worthy content. This board is more entertaining than any other having said that because it's the only one not taken seriously.

I think you're a bit harsh on the mod craffles.

And not all of us are that creative either. I'm here to read and enjoy the lolz, not to create them.

If this is you trying to get the last word in in order to feel a little better about yourself just say so and I'll stop responding. I'm a good bloke like that.
No. I just backed up Craffles first post. The way I see it. No last words. Just stupid manoeuvring when I'm set.

To be fair it takes a bit of genius to come up with proper lulz worthy content. This board is more entertaining than any other having said that because it's the only one not taken seriously.

I think you're a bit harsh on the mod craffles.

agree on the first part, disagree on the second part. Fyfo has been nothing but a dick to me my entire time on here whilst adding no value, only half decent thing he has posted was James town.

Needs a reality check

Farewell Bay (mods pls meltdown tag)

The cheese man has officially had enough. The Bay has rapidly deteriorated over the last 12 months so I am officially hanging up the boots in here. You'll find me lurking on the SFA, GD and crime boards still but I just wanted to leave some parting feedback so hopefully the place can start being restored back to its former glory.

1. **** the divvy off and start deleting shit threads and carding shit posters, far too many shit trucks on here who saturate the board with garbage (see marto & dvb)

2. **** the Bennies off as soon as you see them. They aren't funny, they post crap and make the board a shit place to be.

3. Find ways to encourage the better posters (see Oogac, Benwah) to create more content.

**** you all,

craffles

View attachment 217633

Hmm, yep you sure backed up what he said alright. :drunk:

agree on the first part, disagree on the second part. Fyfo has been nothing but a dick to me my entire time on here whilst adding no value, only half decent thing he has posted was James town.

Needs a reality check

To be fair, he's a bit of a dick to most...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My insta is now private because of that hahaha. Strong bathtub
Your dress up game is strong. Post more of those pics = bay becomes strong

20160203_190906.jpg

Here you go morgz, a fresh one from two weeks ago.

My team went as a 6 pack of coronas and a bottle opener to my work conference. (I'm back middle for those playing at home)

Corona pffft mexican backwash

I agree. I prefer to drink local shit beer out of a can such as west end, VB or tooheys new. They match my personality, aggressive and bitter.

And not all of us are that creative either. I'm here to read and enjoy the lolz, not to create them.
Im guessing this is part of your last quote but what do you mean? Everybody is creative. You just gotta throw it out there.

View attachment 217665

Here you go morgz, a fresh one from two weeks ago.

My team went as a 6 pack of coronas and a bottle opener to my work conference. (I'm back middle for those playing at home)
The one in the middle front looks like she may have farted.

She has this face :$

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back