Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all I took from this is craffles really is a chronic attention whore, Red mist can add Good_Old to his burgeoning list of buttthurt victims and PL really can't internetz for shit, eh?

So all I took from this is craffles really is a chronic attention whore, Red mist can add Good_Old to his burgeoning list of buttthurt victims and PL really can't internetz for shit, eh?

I thought PL was joking until I saw the deleted posts. :drunk:

Is this what a real life mods meeting is like? So much insight!

Victims? :drunk:

I'm looking to makes comeback to bay13 in 2016. I had a shithouse debut in the bay last year but I'm ready!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand account cancelling if you are on it all day at work or at home and missing out on your kids/mrs. It is addictive.

Exercise some self-control though. If you need Chief, the most stable genius, to block your account to stay away (especially for family), you have a problem.

I would like to be serious.

Until yesterday I have been socially inactive on everything as my Nonno (Grandfather for the non-Euro) suddenly passed away last Thursday.
Can someone please tell me what the **** is going on? Why is the whole Bay in meltdown?

Some people want their end to be remembered I suppose.

Yeah but by anonymous people? It's a bit weird.

I can understand account cancelling if you are on it all day at work or at home and missing out on your kids/mrs. It is addictive.

I guess so, maybe I'm just over estimating other people's self control. And this is coming from a ridiculous addictive personality.

Until yesterday I have been socially inactive on everything as my Nonno (Grandfather for the non-Euro) suddenly passed away last Thursday.
Can someone please tell me what the **** is going on? Why is the whole Bay in meltdown?

Riposa in pace

Too many Benny's, Craffles bring Craffles, bay survivor modship battle, Carlton losing, Richmond losing and posters not liking red mist for some reason.

Really only Crapwaffles is melting because someone needs to make the Bay better, just not him.

Pushing 5 years of being a very regular poster and it's a continuous cycle here. Never changes.

Craffles threw the toys out of the pram over the divvy van and made a 'farewell thread'. Standard procedure is to throw those in the divvy (though I won't deny how fun it was to do considering his specific complaint :D), this enraged Craffles further and he started melting about everything here, deciding it was all my fault.

Now we have one less drunken buffoon on the Bay. :rainbow:

Really only Crapwaffles is melting because someone needs to make the Bay better, just not him.

Pushing 5 years of being a very regular poster and it's a continuous cycle here. Never changes.

It's always the same type of flogs who make a big show of it too. We've lost some good posters from here over the journey, unfortunately they mostly leave quietly (Porked being a recent exception), it's the muppets who try to make sure everyone sees them go. :rolleyes:

It's always the same type of flogs who make a big show of it too. We've lost some good posters from here over the journey, unfortunately they mostly leave quietly (Porked being a recent exception), it's the muppets who try to make sure everyone sees them go. :rolleyes:

"The Bay's gone to shit! Poster X is to blame for ruining it! Someone needs to make it better! Just not me, a poster who contributes very little anyway!"

Thought I'd just post that so the next person can control c/v it.

I remember when I was more of a prolific thread maker J'aids used to PM me and tell me I was ruining the Bay. LoL

"The Bay's gone to shit! Poster X is to blame for ruining it! Someone needs to make it better! Just not me, a poster who contributes very little anyway!"

Thought I'd just post that so the next person can control c/v it.

I remember when I was more of a prolific thread maker J'aids used to PM me and tell me I was ruining the Bay. LoL
The nat fyfe one turned out way better than anyone expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back