Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would like to be serious.

Until yesterday I have been socially inactive on everything as my Nonno (Grandfather for the non-Euro) suddenly passed away last Thursday.
Can someone please tell me what the **** is going on? Why is the whole Bay in meltdown?

Sorry for your loss

Rumour has it she has booted Hirdy out because he got another filly preggers while he was in Paris....
As you do.
1413059399717_Image_galleryImage_MAUREEN_O_HARA_Film_LADY_.JPG

So, one of our most beloved posters has recently changed his bigfooty name. Its rubbish Dr Colossus is like calling vlad the AFL's saviour. Post your plaudits here and lets inspire pants to return. He's fragile and needs your support.

One poster offered him $100 cash plus $100 to a charity of his choosing to change back; he refused after it was suggested the cancer council or beyondblue. Silly I know, but shows how much he is valued here. Chief I will donate $300 to a charity of your choosing to change it back using your god powers.

Alternatively, you can post how silly this is of pants whilst Chief tells me which charity he prefers.

So by hook or by crook #returnthepants. I am serious so any flogs who doubt it are heartless campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back