The Eddie McGuire tonight show will be amusing Sunday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked how he got all outraged about setting up before a game to target injured players last weekend, saying coaches should be banned for life etc. I was genuinely shocked he forgot about trying to destroy Nigel Lappins ribs & Jonathan Browns head back in our grand finals. Must've slipped his mind..

I liked how he got all outraged about setting up before a game to target injured players last weekend, saying coaches should be banned for life etc. I was genuinely shocked he forgot about trying to destroy Nigel Lappins ribs & Jonathan Browns head back in our grand finals. Must've slipped his mind..

He has a mind...

Expect more of this..

Eddie McGuire quotes to News ltd.

he's talking to the Collingwood faithful like their naughty 13 year old school kids and he's the principal.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226326660917

Telling fans they don't have a clue. What a way to treat the people who are the reason your the most powerful club in the country. Eddie clearly thinks he's the reason.

Expect more of this..

Eddie McGuire quotes to News ltd.

he's talking to the Collingwood faithful like their naughty 13 year old school kids and he's the principal.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226326660917

Telling fans they don't have a clue. What a way to treat the people who are the reason your the most powerful club in the country. Eddie clearly thinks he's the reason.

That news item has already been removed.

Malthouse has his say on current Eddie issues:

http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/newsId/133150/Default.aspx

THE SIMMERING public stoush between former Collingwood coach Mick Malthouse and Magpies president Eddie McGuire has continued on Melbourne radio on Sunday.

The former coach responded angrily to McGuire saying Malthouse's premiership winning game-plan went from "revolutionary to middle class" in the space of two years in the Sunday Herald Sun.

Malthouse fired back at McGuire on 3AW before saying he felt Collingwood players were torn between following new coach Nathan Buckley's game style and his own.

Keep up the good work Eddie.

Eddie thinks he is

parkinson460.jpg

...what he ends up looking like

080508_ken_art.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing worse than a sore winner :eek:

happy to hear about any alternatives. where else can you listen to frustrated pies' supporters vent their spleens over buckley?

there were some absolute corkers after the game. :D
If you're that much into comedy you should go through the archives on your own board, there's no lack of absolute gold on there from the last few year :D:thumbsu:

People listen to SEN?

Pick a multiple, any multiple you like, that's how many times better SEN is over 5AA.

Count your blessings

Remove this Banner Ad

The Eddie McGuire tonight show will be amusing Sunday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back