Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be hard being Hawthorn though and having such limited success these past 60 years

You all need to get a grip
Yesterday, I had a tigers fan I work with say completely seriously that it's hard being a tigers supporter with how little they are winning. While I was wearing my North scrub cap.

Some people, I swear.

Is Sam Mitchell going to cry here?

It looked like it. But that's OK.

What's not OK is that for months he allowed his players to act like wankahs, bait the opposition, win with zero respect and humility, and expect no recourse when another bunch of wankahs beat them, and then defend his captain for being a wankah in response.

It's a bit rich to demand the other mob to be classy in victory when you've consistently failed to apply that standard to your own troops.

Last edited:
1. Clarko gets put in front of a firing squad if Hinkley
2. Mitchell proud of his knee dropping POS captain, fmd, call the plumber
3. Hinkley and Port will make me support Sydney - how can this be.
4. Boooo footy right now....

Clarko would genuinely be suspended for doing what Kenny did, or he would have his suspended sentence invoked. At the very least, he'd be $50k out of pocket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty pathetic from a 60yo. Shows why his team is so mentally fragile
Not pathetic at all.

Cocky little flogs who show such disrespect to their opposition deserve every bit of it.

You would have to be dumb to think those comments by Ginnivan didn’t give Port that extra bit of motivation that got them over the line.

Geelong softened them up perfectly and Ginnivan undid that by being a cocky little flog.

His teammates should be dirty with the tosser.

Ken's "I'm an emotional coach" defence is as convincing as Hawthorn's "We're just young blokes expressing ourselves like young blokes do these days" defence.

Here's the tip. If you're 18 or 58 - don't be a knob. Simple.
Agree but you judge the 57yo harsher than the 21yo. One is a stupid kid. The other is a boomer fool acting like a stupid kid

Not pathetic at all.

Cocky little flogs who show such disrespect to their opposition deserve every bit of it.

You would have to be dumb to think those comments by Ginnivan didn’t give Port that extra bit of motivation that got them over the line.

Agree. I happen to like ginni but his comments were unnecessary.

Not pathetic at all.

If that made a difference to their motivation then they have much bigger problems. Losing a home final by 14 goals after finishing 2nd should have been motivation enough. They were embarrassed and pathetic last week. It was an all time collapse

Every team has pests. Lindsay was a pest for us and other teams hated him but I loved the bloke.

Ken's "I'm an emotional coach" defence is as convincing as Hawthorn's "We're just young blokes expressing ourselves like young blokes do these days" defence.

Here's the tip. If you're 18 or 58 - don't be a knob. Simple.
Fans: We want more personality in the game

Fans when people in the game show more personality:

I wouldn't have even ****ing apologised for it if I were him. Take the fine. Who cares. The banter and camaraderie make build-ups/cool-downs a thousand times more watchable

If that made a difference to their motivation than they have much bigger problems. Losing a home final by 14 goals after finishing 2nd should have been motivation enough. They were embarrassed and pathetic last week

Every team has pests. Lindsay was a pest for us and other teams hated him but I loved the bloke.
Well it was enough for them to get over the line tonight and Ken admitted as much.

The one that has the problem is the dickhead that gobbed off before the game and got his mouth slammed shut.

He just cost his side a spot in the Prelim. Port were cooked and one cocky little flog just helped them get off the canvas.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving dickhead.

If that made a difference to their motivation than they have much bigger problems. Losing a home final by 14 goals after finishing 2nd should have been motivation enough. They were embarrassed and pathetic last week

Poor example. Lindsay may have ducked for frees, been a pest, and occasionally crossed the line (?). But he respected the game, the opposition as a whole and was humble in defeat and victory. And the hate he attracted from other teams was a reflection on them, not him. All things Ginnivan isn't

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back