Media The Fish Rots from the Head; A Look into the West Coast Wonders Exodus #lolWonders

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you think will crack first among the ring leaders?
I don't think any current member would be comfortable coming forward without some sense pf anonymity unfortunately, sounds like the death penalty is legal in the land of the dystopian Colosseum
while disappearing down his own neck hole as seems the fate of all deconstructivists…. Have Yorick and our beloved Headless ever been seen in the same room?
In those words Horry? Yes

Last edited:
I for one have genuine concerns for the victim Wonders in all this. Are the leaders at the Wonders gonna be willing to pony up some hard earned when they inevitably get sued for the RSI and damaged fingers their posters get afflicted with? Not to mention mental duress having to put RL stuff on hold just to post on a forum.

The Wonders Sweat Shop continues to slave away under adverse conditions. smh

Live scenes at the Colosseum as players strive to meet their quota:
View attachment 1792560

Typical falsehood. Simpson gifs in our Team PM were banned by me.

nb …. The above may be the one demand I have ever made. The bastanados blithely ignored me.

Typical falsehood. Simpson gifs in our Team PM were banned by me.

nb …. The above may be the one demand I have ever made. The bastanados blithely ignored me.

Now our enemies will work out why you were removed from The Wonders LG during the Off-Season

I for one have genuine concerns for the victim Wonders in all this. Are the leaders at the Wonders gonna be willing to pony up some hard earned when they inevitably get sued for the RSI and damaged fingers their posters get afflicted with? Not to mention mental duress having to put RL stuff on hold just to post on a forum.
Now that you mention it, I detected a cry for help from HARPSichord and MayTheNorthBeWithU the other week in our match thread.

Perhaps we should see if we can orchestrate a rescue?

rescue chopper GIF by South Park

I doubt the Norfington Brothers will ever see any future in the lamentable Drags.
HARPSichord has tasted much more success at the Dragons than what the Wonders have provided him lately.

I suspect that it is only a matter of time until he returns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have also heard rumours that said person dictates other people’s posting especially if they agree with someone else’s posts 🤔

…. and yet I nearly always agree with your most agreeable posts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Fish Rots from the Head; A Look into the West Coast Wonders Exodus #lolWonders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back