Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

8 hr video -- What on Earth Happened

From start to about 1hr 24 or so mins is evidence and demonstrations to support a flat earth. Ewar is excellent at pinpointing things. Reckon anyone who watches that first 80 mins would not come away without admitting to their private self that it all really does make more sense than heliocentric and globe model. Would deep down privately feel that sense of Weltschmerz. If one was brave enough to try.

There's a few minutes after which segues from talking about the kabbalah as it pertains to origin story of the universe (same as big bang theory) to the origin story of the Rothschild family, and their rise, showing how they took control of everything. From about 1 hr 24 to about 1 hr 40 is the Rothschild origin story.

And now its gonna go in deeper on Rothschild, the kabbalah, illuminati, etc

For those who want answers how control = power = money, the lies of world wars, etc, thats only 20 mins worth of a good concise summation to watch. With a deeper dive to come after.

I liked the documentary where they got their followers to crowd fund a Aerospace grade gyroscope that showed the earth had a degree of rotation every hour and then they quickly decided to hide it so their followers wouldnt know.

I liked the documentary where they got their followers to crowd fund a Aerospace grade gyroscope that showed the earth had a degree of rotation every hour and then they quickly decided to hide it so their followers wouldnt know.
I hadnt heard of that, but stuff like that is appalling too. The scientific method should be for truth.

There are similar acts from both sides, where some kind of evidence, using some kind of device to record some kind of observation, obfuscates the model.

Thats why FE/Geocentricity vs GM/Heliocentricity is so valid a debate, because it isnt clear and obvious for either, and a lot of supporting evidence for both.

Guys what if ancestors are actually fake and dont even exist? What if our grandparents are lies? What if races are a myth?

Speaking of myths - I recently discovered my wife has been buying ready-made pastry for years..! Given this horrific deception, I obviously now suspect she has also been indoctrinated by the illuminati and/or the Freemasons and is involved in Satanic rituals involving bestiality and human sacrifice...!

Did u finish all 8 hours yet GG.exe?
I got to 5 hrs on Tuesday, but took a break for a day, to get into the 24 episodes x 50 mins each of the Delphi Murder Investigation on YT channel Mind Shock. Only did 3 or 4 episodes of that on Wednesday. Guessing I will finish Ewar tonight/tomorrow. But mix in some Mind Shock as well.

How far have you gotten?

I got to 5 hrs on Tuesday, but took a break for a day, to get into the 24 episodes x 50 mins each of the Delphi Murder Investigation on YT channel Mind Shock. Only did 3 or 4 episodes of that on Wednesday. Guessing I will finish Ewar tonight/tomorrow. But mix in some Mind Shock as well.

How far have you gotten?

about 3 1/2 hours. Watching Rogan & McCollough and Matrix Resurrections tonight

Yeah, gotta have a little fun and fantasy sometimes from the scary truth of Flat Earth.

Matrix a bit serendipitous ;)
I watched the first 1 hour and 20 minutes. I’ll admit there is a lot of information that makes sense. My initial thoughts:
N asa are frauds milking tax payers money for god knows what (shit activities I assume - I’ll post something in the JFK thread that links I feel) no doubt about it.
I’ve always thought that flying from Perth to Melbourne should take a significant amount of time more than Melbourne to Perth with the Earth moving like it is. Flying against 1,500 Km/h would mean it would be quicker to fly via South Africa and South America.

The kite flying and Solar eclipse examples make sense as well. Many other things like the rivers and oceans also make sense.

At the moment I think the Earth is stationary, but I am still not buying a flat Earth theory. FE for me brings up a whole new range of questions like what would make the Sun and Moon move in their proposed routes? What about the stars? A flat Earth would mean that the entire sky is like a giant TV screen with the Sun and Moon moving for the sole benefit of Earth?

Anyway, it’s an interesting watch and I’m only a small way in. I’ll be honest though, even if I do come away agreeing with a FE, I will be keeping it to myself as I don’t want to end up in a loony bin and the current fraud we are experiencing is much more obvious and easy to explain to anybody who accepts that Government’s may not have our best interests at heart and are willing to apply a little bit of common sense and logic.

Wow,sir. You think FE is a big revelation. Wait till you get to the 5 hr+ section. Massive revelations far bigger and more shocking than FE. I wont spoil it. It's amazing. Astonishing. And astonishingly true.

Gotta hand it to Ewar, hes wholly unique. Youll never see anything like all this from anyone. Hes incredibly knowledgeable about scientific stuff, so when he ties everything together with science it makes more sense than anything anyone has ever said.

I watched the first 1 hour and 20 minutes. I’ll admit there is a lot of information that makes sense. My initial thoughts:
N asa are frauds milking tax payers money for god knows what (sh*t activities I assume - I’ll post something in the JFK thread that links I feel) no doubt about it.
I’ve always thought that flying from Perth to Melbourne should take a significant amount of time more than Melbourne to Perth with the Earth moving like it is. Flying against 1,500 Km/h would mean it would be quicker to fly via South Africa and South America.

The kite flying and Solar eclipse examples make sense as well. Many other things like the rivers and oceans also make sense.

At the moment I think the Earth is stationary, but I am still not buying a flat Earth theory. FE for me brings up a whole new range of questions like what would make the Sun and Moon move in their proposed routes? What about the stars? A flat Earth would mean that the entire sky is like a giant TV screen with the Sun and Moon moving for the sole benefit of Earth?

Anyway, it’s an interesting watch and I’m only a small way in. I’ll be honest though, even if I do come away agreeing with a FE, I will be keeping it to myself as I don’t want to end up in a loony bin and the current fraud we are experiencing is much more obvious and easy to explain to anybody who accepts that Government’s may not have our best interests at heart and are willing to apply a little bit of common sense and logic.
He will answer how the sun and moon move. He has answers for everything that are completely true and believable and connected to everything else.

I cant try to explain it myself.

He will answer how the sun and moon move. He has answers for everything that are completely true and believable and connected to everything else.

I cant try to explain it myself.
I’ll give it a watch, he does make a lot of good points. It would be the mother of all conspiracies, I’m just cautious of seeing one side of the story, especially since I am not scientifically educated. Though it’s interesting to see so many earlier videos in this thread no longer existing, preposterous and unrealistic ideas don’t need suppression of information.

I’ll give it a watch, he does make a lot of good points. It would be the mother of all conspiracies, I’m just cautious of seeing one side of the story, especially since I am not scientifically educated. Though it’s interesting to see so many earlier videos in this thread no longer existing, preposterous and unrealistic ideas don’t need suppression of information.
All I asked anyway was for everyone to give Ewar a genuine try. Wholly unique, which gives it a greater sense of validity, perception. I may personally believe it all, or mostly all, but each to their own. As long as you all try, because there are still important truths revealed about a variety of things, that can only benefit. It's 8 hrs (and the other 5 hrs) for a reason. There isn't just a couple things gone into ad nauseum. It's a huge network of analysis into pretty much every facet of life.

Meanwhile, here's a snapshot from the video as he shows from the minutes of a 33rd Degree Freemasonry get-together in France ages ago. They literally fabricate everything we are taught/know, a grand web of lies, to keep us from the shocking truth of everything.

Screenshot 2021-12-24 004456.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Though it’s interesting to see so many earlier videos in this thread no longer existing, preposterous and unrealistic ideas don’t need suppression of information.
And yep, this is expounded on. Any attempt at shedding light on a truth is quickly met with interference, shaming, destroying. FE gets all the focus because that is a cornerstone to the big freemasonry lie. But there are others, as he touches on in the 5hr+ mark. Other discoveries that are silenced, shut down.

N asa are frauds milking tax payers money for god knows what (sh*t activities I assume - I’ll post something in the JFK thread that links I feel) no doubt about it.

Just on the flying thing. I had some work associates that were from Argentina. They would fly back there for trips on a regular basis as they both had elderly parents there. Every time they flew there it was via LA. I asked them why they didn't get a direct flight, they told me there weren't any and that in all the thirty years they'd been here in Australia they had never flown directly from Melbourne to Buenos Aires (or vice versa). I was genuinely surprised but didn't think much more about it at the time. When I started to look into the whole flat earth thing it made complete sense. Via LA is actually the shortest route on a flat earth.

I watched the whole 8 hours, interesting theory is all I will say.
I finished it around 3am this morning. As someone else said just yesterday .... Mother of all "conspiracies", everything tied together, its a massive shock in totality. If true (i say yes) so very few people will accept it all, which is a shame. The personal implications to reject it all are profound.

So when are we starting a crew to go find the hard evidence for this 8 hour proof pr0n?
You have to watch it first before you can join the discussion/debate of its contents. You can sit there in the rafters loling and mocking, but if you want a place at the table, invest 8 hrs. Would rather you joined the table than didnt. We always need alt povs.

You have to watch it first before you can join the discussion/debate of its contents. You can sit there in the rafters loling and mocking, but if you want a place at the table, invest 8 hrs. Would rather you joined the table than didnt. We always need alt povs.

Alt povs when one of those alt povs will be "Ya'll are nuts for buying into this"?

What if I spend 8 hours and still maintain that you are all just hellbent on being part of your own special group of likeminded echo chamber enthusiasts?

Alt povs when one of those alt povs will be "Ya'll are nuts for buying into this"?

What if I spend 8 hours and still maintain that you are all just hellbent on being part of your own special group of likeminded echo chamber enthusiasts?
All i ask is you watch it all, take your time, little every night. No harm, its just a doco. If you maintain your position, thats fine. Theres no shame/blame in that at all. There wont be an echo-chamber with this, theres literally a thousand or so intricate pieces to this 8 (+5) hrs to this overall theory. Not many people are going to accept everything, people crossing over here and there and what they may accept and not accept. Funny anyway, given the lol at FE is an echo chamber anyway. FE'ers far more at risk in these threads and in society being lold at. Its not an easy/safe thing to buy into, so there may never be ab echo chamber of FE'ers here or in society. Anyway, theres far more theories than just FE in the video for you to sink your teeth into, lol at, etc.

Also, as others have shown who have already done 1 hr, 3 hrs, 8 hrs....theres a huge amount of info to process, so well put together with supporting evidence, so much sense made....at the very least, people walking away with food for thought, arouses greater consideration/thought on an array of topics. Thats a good thing. Doesnt kill you, not a waste of time and attain some new appreciations.

I've really pushed the 8 and 5 hr docos on here because theyre truly unique and well put together with profound conclusions, theories. No run of the mill CT doco full of holes and has no answers for every thing, no vision or direction. Theres profundity with it, unique, worth sharing. Has potential to affect us all, stir doubt, shift our views, on thousands of intricate aspects. At least have a good discourse. Not a meme and mocking fest back and forth in a thread. Purposeful.

I've really pushed the 8 and 5 hr docos on here because theyre truly unique and well put together with profound conclusions, theories. No run of the mill CT doco full of holes and has no answers for every thing, no vision or direction. Theres profundity with it, unique, worth sharing. Has potential to affect us all, stir doubt, shift our views, on thousands of intricate aspects. At least have a good discourse. Not a meme and mocking fest back and forth in a thread. Purposeful.
One thing I'm just about all in on that he delved into is that a lot of those in positions of power in society are Psychopaths and will do anything to hold on to and increase that power.

One thing I'm just about all in on that he delved into is that a lot of those in positions of power in society are Psychopaths and will do anything to hold on to and increase that power.
I was always aware of freemasons etc controlling things, but the scope of it, and backed up with the various "whys" for it....shocked even me. The docos end reasonings.

TPTB being psychos and greedy doesnt need much supporting evidence, not really a conspiracy anymore. Easy to accept. But how far he took it all, eye-opening

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

Back