Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

All i ask is you watch it all, take your time, little every night. No harm, its just a doco. If you maintain your position, thats fine. Theres no shame/blame in that at all. There wont be an echo-chamber with this, theres literally a thousand or so intricate pieces to this 8 (+5) hrs to this overall theory. Not many people are going to accept everything, people crossing over here and there and what they may accept and not accept. Funny anyway, given the lol at FE is an echo chamber anyway. FE'ers far more at risk in these threads and in society being lold at. Its not an easy/safe thing to buy into, so there may never be ab echo chamber of FE'ers here or in society. Anyway, theres far more theories than just FE in the video for you to sink your teeth into, lol at, etc.

Also, as others have shown who have already done 1 hr, 3 hrs, 8 hrs....theres a huge amount of info to process, so well put together with supporting evidence, so much sense made....at the very least, people walking away with food for thought, arouses greater consideration/thought on an array of topics. Thats a good thing. Doesnt kill you, not a waste of time and attain some new appreciations.

I’m not necessarily sold on anything, just being open-minded to other possibilities. Certainly doesn’t hurt to look and listen. We’re fed absolute bullshit on a daily basis on MSM news and alike. This is better than watching ACA or The Panel…who really knows what the truth is these days?

I’m not necessarily sold on anything, just being open-minded to other possibilities. Certainly doesn’t hurt to look and listen. We’re fed absolute bullshit on a daily basis on MSM news and alike. This is better than watching ACA or The Panel…who really knows what the truth is these days?
I'm open to literally anything, who knows how existence will manifest in 100/1,000/10,000 years, my view is we will be looked back on like we look back on Neanderthals. I can imagine future man looking back at us and ruminating and being dumfounded with among other things our preoccupation with sport eg. why did these humans place 4 sticks 160 meters apart and battle over a ball so they could kick it between said sticks. I highly doubt we know all or anywhere near all there is to know about existence/dimensions/physics/cosmology/the true nature of reality etc...

Hell the human species might even be extinct.

The sheer irony that you are using satellites ORBITING THE PLANET to debate this on the WORLD WIDE INTERNET is not lost on me.

Or the irony of the trillions of dollars it must be costing (despite centuries of scientific evidence) to support the earth being a sphere with the alleged agenda, according to FE crusaders, being a ruse by the World's elite to achieve power and money..? - when I could think of many other far easier, less resource and costly methods to undertake such an objective, that has nothing to do with denying the obvious shape of the planet..!

See that big round curved thing in the background of this video, that's our planet..! BTW, this maniac is jumping from 40 klms above the earth, while I get dizzy spells at the top of a ladder...

Last edited:
I’m not close to convinced, but the question remains, who cares if someone believes the earth is flat? How is it hurting you? Why do people feel the need to denigrate so much? Just move on, surely…
People are waiting for proof.

Not theories or conspiracies.....actual definitive proof.

Because onus is on them to prove to everyone else that believes differently.

People are waiting for proof.

Not theories or conspiracies.....actual definitive proof.

Because onus is on them to prove to everyone else that believes differently.

are they though? Seems their minds are made up it’s not a real thing…so why waste time on something they don’t believe, and most likely will never believe in? Especially if they won’t look at the video GG.exe is promoting, just denigrate from the cheap seats

I’m not close to convinced, but the question remains, who cares if someone believes the earth is flat? How is it hurting you? Why do people feel the need to denigrate so much? Just move on, surely…

I'm the first to defy popular opinion, apply critical thinking, question everything etc. - however - I'm a little concerned for the mental well being of these FE crusaders, given their beliefs and related defiance regarding the theory of relativity and basic laws of gravity..!
Accordingly what if they also think they can fly, then take their family and jump off a tall building in a futile attempt to prove this..? How many Mad Mike Hughes's, who recently killed himself in his home-made rocket, are out there..?

Last edited:
are they though? Seems their minds are made up it’s not a real thing…so why waste time on something they don’t believe, and most likely will never believe in? Especially if they won’t look at the video GG.exe is promoting, just denigrate from the cheap seats

Pseudoscience nonsense vs this footage..?

Despite the irrefutable evidence, I actually couldn't give a rats toss-bag if the earth was a Triangular Prism, at least that would be more plausible that it being flat disc?

How this thread has somehow got to 300 odd pages is laughable..!

Last edited:
Me too, but I do believe conspiracies happen, stuff like financial and political corruption is a given, most people would agree IMO I just think it is ingrained in our system at a lot higher level than most people would think. Other conspiracies I think are highly probable are organised child trafficking and at a high level, agent provocateurs employed by government agencies... CIA a prime example of this. I also think nearly all wars are not for humanitarian reasons, territory, energy, politics are the driving factors.

I don't believe those in the most powerful positions on the planet are altruistic in nature towards us serfs, there is enough money in our system to solve world hunger but why does this still happen today > https://www.un.org/en/chronicle/article/losing-25000-hunger-every-day

Each day, 25,000 people, including more than 10,000 children, die from hunger and related causes. Some 854 million people worldwide are estimated to be undernourished, and high food prices may drive another 100 million into poverty and hunger.

Just on the flying thing. I had some work associates that were from Argentina. They would fly back there for trips on a regular basis as they both had elderly parents there. Every time they flew there it was via LA. I asked them why they didn't get a direct flight, they told me there weren't any and that in all the thirty years they'd been here in Australia they had never flown directly from Melbourne to Buenos Aires (or vice versa). I was genuinely surprised but didn't think much more about it at the time. When I started to look into the whole flat earth thing it made complete sense. Via LA is actually the shortest route on a flat earth.
Until Covid, LATAM flew direct Melbourne to Santiago, Chile. Could've hired a car there and driven the rest of the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on the flying thing. I had some work associates that were from Argentina. They would fly back there for trips on a regular basis as they both had elderly parents there. Every time they flew there it was via LA. I asked them why they didn't get a direct flight, they told me there weren't any and that in all the thirty years they'd been here in Australia they had never flown directly from Melbourne to Buenos Aires (or vice versa). I was genuinely surprised but didn't think much more about it at the time. When I started to look into the whole flat earth thing it made complete sense. Via LA is actually the shortest route on a flat earth.
I think they have some direct flights now to South America (or did have before NWO final takedown plan). Do you know a good link to see a map of the flat earth?

I'm open to literally anything, who knows how existence will manifest in 100/1,000/10,000 years, my view is we will be looked back on like we look back on Neanderthals. I can imagine future man looking back at us and ruminating and being dumfounded with among other things our preoccupation with sport eg. why did these humans place 4 sticks 160 meters apart and battle over a ball so they could kick it between said sticks. I highly doubt we know all or anywhere near all there is to know about existence/dimensions/physics/cosmology/the true nature of reality etc...

Hell the human species might even be extinct.
A future that looks back at sport being for primitives is not something I’d want to be a part of.

It's because planes travel along the shortest route in a 3-dimensional space. This route is called a geodesic or great circle route. They are common in navigation, sailing and aviation. Flight path curves appear more pronounced on a flat map the further the route is from the equator.
In summary - flight paths appear curved on the map or a screen because those images are flat and the Earth isn't..!

Speaking of flight, our FE crusaders also claim 'if the earth is spherical' then planes must constantly pitch the nose down otherwise they would somehow 'fly into space'..! This ludicrous suggestion of course ignores the principals of flight relating to lift, thrust, speed and the optimal altitude required to maintain these following the curvature of the earth.

Due to initially an unforeseen sensor failure disabling the auto-pilot system followed by bizarre pilot error, in 2009 Air France flight 447 a modern Airbus A330, essentially tried to 'fly into space'! The pilots reacted incorrectly when the plane stalled after the speed sensors froze over and tragically the plane simply fell out of the sky into the Atlantic Ocean killing all 228 people on board...

If like me you think that the FE conspiracy theory isn’t true, don’t ******* post here if you can’t stop trolling.

Its a small skip, jump and step from subscribing to things like school shootings being false flags, Q and other bizarre hills people die on.

Good work,but they lost me in the second one,gave up on the Suez Canal bit.
Pretty sure that the Suez Canal is a series of locks that allow for the curvature of earth and you have oceans at either end doing there thing.
Will watch the other ones later.

The Suez Canal doesn't have any locks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

Back