Ok ok, all soups are delicious

Mushroom soup

Mega delicious

2060043B-7BE1-462D-B82F-921D84E01576.jpeg

Mushroom soup

Mega delicious

View attachment 630368
especially with wild mushrooms...

used to live near a quite nice Indian restaurant that claimed it used "Wild woodland mushrooms"... yummy

problem was I saw the restaurant owner buying his mushrooms from the then local Bi-Lo supermarket.. oh well - food fraud - therein lies many tales...

especially wild mushrooms...

used to live near a quite nice Indian restaurant that claimed it used "Wild woodland mushrooms"... yummy

problem was I saw the restaurant owner buying his mushrooms from the then local Bi-Lo supermarket.. oh well - food fraud - therein lies many tales...
People telling fibs...
In the food industry...

I’m shocked to be sitting here...

People telling fibs...
In the food industry...

I’m shocked to be sitting here...
"ancient grains"; "low fat"; "fat reduced"; "fresh frozen" :rolleyes:; "wholegrain"; "organic"; "activated almonds"; "free range eggs"; "heart smart"; "pure honey"; "Biodynamic wine" - mmmm; "100% natural"; "packed with anti-oxidants" etc etc...........

6 x Sth Melb market dim sims please :)

Delicious salmon tonight.

With asparagus.

Some potatoes.

Perfect

For anyone who loves Vodka then I have recently made a discovery from Costco.

Kirkland Vodka made from the same waters and Factory in France that makes Grey Goose.

Cost is $90.00 for 1.7 Litres.......bargain and quality.

E859C460-9196-4042-A034-283C82FCF832.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I am.
tenor.gif

^

Somebody stop me

Been a big day.
Buried a favourite Aunty.
Emotional day, great memories but knowing her last nine years were affected by a stroke nine years alone bought the reality she wasn’t the same person I remember from my youth.
So, no beer tonight.
No Scotch tonight.
Grey Goose and orange juice, FULL PULP, to celebrate her life.
Even though her chosen song, as the casket lowered, was the EFC theme song.
Got the last laugh she did.

Been a big day.
Buried a favourite Aunty.
Emotional day, great memories but knowing her last nine years were affected by a stroke nine years alone bought the reality she wasn’t the same person I remember from my youth.
So, no beer tonight.
No Scotch tonight.
Grey Goose and orange juice, FULL PULP, to celebrate her life.
Even though her chosen song, as the casket lowered, was the EFC theme song.
Got the last laugh she did.

Sorry to hear about your Auntie mate.

Spanish omelette - goes well with a glass of crisp white - finish under the grill

View attachment 650737

When I make a spanish omelette - think its called a tortilla - I slice both the onions and potatoes really thinly. Put the potatoes through one of those mandolin thingys. Just a different approach to what you've done, but still a good dish either way, and easy, a standby.

When I make a spanish omelette - think its called a tortilla - I slice both the onions and potatoes really thinly. Put the potatoes through one of those mandolin thingys. Just a different approach to what you've done, but still a good dish either way, and easy, a standby.
Potatoes - thick /thin make it - first had a Spanish omelette in London years ago - little joint near the National Gallery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back