The Hawthorn injury excuse 2010 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

well that is the number told at hawthorns best and fairest in 08 after beating your lot ! in the best GF in the last 3 years last years was ok 08 was by far the best by your team and ours even though you lost 07 was a very boring game to watch port were not ready for it they were very lucky to even get there and that comes from a couple of port members i know !

Ecstasy.gif

Interesting thread.

Incidentally, what will the Western Bulldogs excuse for bombing out of the 2010 finals be?

"Too many washed-up old hacks" would be my first suggestion.

Remember that night earlier in the year when you pretenders failed to kick a goal in an entire half of football and trailed by a measly 84 points at half time?? Your midfield was toweled up by the best in the business and the twin gaylords were smashed by Lake and Morris if I remember correctly. Is that how it happened?? Get used to it boys because we will keep bending you over for the next ten years.:D

Remember that night earlier in the year when you pretenders failed to kick a goal in an entire half of football and trailed by a measly 84 points at half time?? Your midfield was toweled up by the best in the business and the twin gaylords were smashed by Lake and Morris if I remember correctly. Is that how it happened?? Get used to it boys because we will keep bending you over for the next ten years.:D

Is that the flogdogs claim to fame?

Because it is about as close as they have come to a flag since world war 2.

Had no decent small forwards after Bruce McAvaney ate Cyril Rioli.

33916271.jpg

"DELICIOUS!"

Personally I enjoyed the last game that mattered between our clubs. As Franklin ripped that superstar B Lake an new arseh*le. The Pretender R Griffen spent the first 15 mins running around like a headless chook, racking up about 15 disposals.. Only to touch the Sherrin 10 more times for the match.. another september disapointment for the Dogs.

Personally I enjoyed the last game that mattered between our clubs. As Franklin ripped that superstar B Lake an new arseh*le. The Pretender R Griffen spent the first 15 mins running around like a headless chook, racking up about 15 disposals.. Only to touch the Sherrin 10 more times for the match.. another september disapointment for the Dogs.

Personally I was looking forward to the re-match THIS September but I can't remember if you guys made it...;)

There was only one game that mattered for your team this year and you lost it to a club that got belted the next week by 100 points!! Does that show you how far away you dreamers really are??

Whats that got to do with you blokes being our biatches for the next 10:confused:
Were you one of the guys that actually booed your club that night? Best laugh i've had in years watching you twats turn on each other.:D
no i did not boo my team and yes i was there ! and i was disgusted as quite a few others were at those ones that did that they are the bandwagoners that i hope we do not get re signing up this year if they can not take the good with the bad we don't need them !

i have seen plenty of loyal doggie fans that have stuck by their team even though they have not won a GF in a very long time ! good on them !
we won't be your bitches believe me in that you will be ours like the 08 final !!!!!
that lead to us WINNING the 08 GF !!
[ hopefully any way :D]
you lot win one in last 50yrs ? have you ? mmmm 1954 wasn't it?
that is over 50yrs and you have not won anymore since then,
we have won 10 in less then 50yrs ! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I was looking forward to the re-match THIS September but I can't remember if you guys made it...;)

There was only one game that mattered for your team this year and you lost it to a club that got belted the next week by 100 points!! Does that show you how far away you dreamers really are??

Hawks win flags dogs dont... simple. You can finish top 4 5 years in a row and you will win F all. That is what you do. It is your history... your future. I pitty you and your disadvantaged supporters

Hawks win flags dogs dont... simple. You can finish top 4 5 years in a row and you will win F all. That is what you do. It is your history... your future. I pitty you and your disadvantaged supporters

Yes history has been cruel to us but there is no need for pity anymore. The future is here and you all witnessed it first hand. We were robbed of a GF berth this year but there is no bitterness. Us Bulldog breed have been through worse and always come out stronger. You will all have the privilege of watching us exacting 55 years worth of revenge in '10.

you lot win one in last 50yrs ? have you ? mmmm 1954 wasn't it that is over 50yrs and you have not won anymore we won 10 in lest then 50yrs ! :thumbsu:[/quote]

For everyone's sake please, lay off the vino:eek:

well that is the number told at hawthorns best and fairest in 08 after beating your lot ! in the best GF in the last 3 years last years was ok,
08 was by far the best by your team and ours even though you lost,
07 was a very boring game to watch port were not ready for it they were very lucky to even get there and that comes from a couple of port members i know !

Geelong played like shit in the 08 GF, played uch better in 09.

Geelong played like shit in the 08 GF, played uch better in 09.
B#$##&* you guys were still in it up to the last 10 minutes ! if luck was on your side 08 was 100 times better to watch then 07 09 was better then 07 but not as good at 08 !
yes some of your guys made errors i agree but you were not totally out of the game till last say 10 or less minutes of fourth quarter !

If only Hawthorn thought the H&A game mattered, they could have played more games that mattered this season.

The Pussies don't have to worry about injury excuses because they just do there normal cheating thing and pump there players with blood products and who knows what else.

Biggest cheats in history! Much much worse then paying over the salary cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawthorn injury excuse 2010 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back