Preview The Heritier Lumumba motion picture thread - "Concussion - Its been fantastic"

Remove this Banner Ad

He made his name as a half back flanker. I think that's where he needs to stay. He opens the game up for us running off the half back line. I think he gets lost on the wing.

He made his name as a half back flanker. I think that's where he needs to stay. He opens the game up for us running off the half back line. I think he gets lost on the wing.
Maybe not a pure winger but when he pushes forward from half back and gets away from the congestion he looks for the long option and his kicking is far more effective.

This is my favourite picture of our prince. Consoling Corey Enright after losing his 300th game. Corey looks like he wants to be anywhere ****ing else.
382021_gp.jpg

People will see what they want to see

Rubbish, he's clearly going in for the boob grab. I'll testify to that in court if it comes down to it.

Ive asked Lumumba for silence and i will say I've been very impressed, infact amazed. Well done Harry.

Here are my fears though, the first year here is kinda like the honeymoon period with a new girlfriend, everything is happy, rainbows and sunshine and you're still kinda sussing each other out and hiding away your annoying traits/flaws as much as you possibly can. My fear is he is going to become 'comfortable' next year and show his true colours from his Collingwood days and go all Simon Buckley on us (the MFC being his girlfriend)

Ive asked Lumumba for silence and i will say I've been very impressed, infact amazed. Well done Harry.

Here are my fears though, the first year here is kinda like the honeymoon period with a new girlfriend, everything is happy, rainbows and sunshine and you're still kinda sussing each other out and hiding away your annoying traits/flaws as much as you possibly can. My fear is he is going to show his true colours from the Collingwood days next year and go all Simon Buckley on us (the MFC being his girlfriend)

Am I one of the only guys around here that liked Buckley?

Everyone is on their best behaviour first year. It's all prostitutes and coke from next year on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has been ordinary this year, and terrible today. I wouldn't drop him (but then again Salem is fit...) but it's hard to believe he was 4th in Collingwood's B&F last year when they were a good side. I doubt he'll make our Top 15-20.

Last edited:
I used to think Heffernan was a terrible passenger living off credits earned elsewhere. Got nothing on our Harry.
I always felt Heffernan never wanted to play for Melbourne. To me it was as if was just going through the motions until he could get traded back to Essendon. As for Lumumba it's funny, I always thought he was overrated at Collingwood. In fact I remember telling this lady I used to work with who had Harry as her favourite player, that I thought he was just a bomb it long player and it's lucky that Collingwoods game style and the talent suited him. I said if he was at Melbourne he would be exposed. This was in 2011 so I guess it's careful what you wish for. On a positive note he did set up one goal.

Confidence player, needs to mark and just go more often. Things tend to happen when he does.

For a free recruit, I'm not going to complain.

500K + per year, free recruit. He's not even close to worth the money.

I always felt Heffernan never wanted to play for Melbourne. To me it was as if was just going through the motions until he could get traded back to Essendon. As for Lumumba it's funny, I always thought he was overrated at Collingwood. In fact I remember telling this lady I used to work with who had Harry as her favourite player, that I thought he was just a bomb it long player and it's lucky that Collingwoods game style and the talent suited him. I said if he was at Melbourne he would be exposed. This was in 2011 so I guess it's careful what you wish for. On a positive note he did set up one goal.
Agree 100% on all counts.

Insufficient output for a player of his experience.

We lack speed and run. He has speed and run, but if he can't get his hands on the ball or do something useful with it when he does, what is he adding to the side?

I'm with YDKJ - would consider dropping for Salem next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview The Heritier Lumumba motion picture thread - "Concussion - Its been fantastic"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back