Preview The Heritier Lumumba motion picture thread - "Concussion - Its been fantastic"

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone else like me and think of Harry O and Lumumba as separate people sometimes. like when someone says Harry O i think of the pies player with dreads and when someone says Lumumba i think of the melbourne player who constantly bombs it

Is anyone else like me and think of Harry O and Lumumba as separate people sometimes. like when someone says Harry O i think of the pies player with dreads and when someone says Lumumba i think of the melbourne player who constantly bombs it
Totally. Yes.

Something to do with our prince on channel 7, wasn't paying attention so waiting to see what it is
Glued to all news reports now. Better be good - and not involve being a murder witness or same

Complete non-story. He travelled to the Congo for a wedding but was detained due to a Visa issue. He spent a few days in Kenya as a result.

End result: he was 3 days late for training and nobody at the club had any issues with what happened. That's news these days, folks!
In short: shit happens

This is the second time they've made it out to be a huge story and it's really nothing for Lumumba. Although for safety i wouldn't visit the congo myself personally while it's in it's current state. but this is nothing, just something to fill in the footy news until nab challenge starts. Lumumba can go where he damn well pleases unless it's the middle east

Complete non-story. He travelled to the Congo for a wedding but was detained due to a Visa issue. He spent a few days in Kenya as a result.

End result: he was 3 days late for training and nobody at the club had any issues with what happened. That's news these days, folks!
May feature in one of YouDontKnowJack's 2016 unofficial previews though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lumumba has an interesting family. Seven news and the footy show must think Lumumba is surrounded by danger and weed all the time. No wonder he got detained

I think this is appalling. Other players cop serious team disciplinary action for just being 'a bit' late to training while Lumumba is 3 DAYS LATE and it's all, "No sweat, Harry, err... Heritier. Show up anytime you want." I mean, oooooo detained in the Congo due to visa issues? Puhlease, that excuse hasn't worked for me for years! Sack the bum, I say, and he can take his buddy with the prosthetic hands with him.

I think this is appalling. Other players cop serious team disciplinary action for just being 'a bit' late to training while Lumumba is 3 DAYS LATE and it's all, "No sweat, Harry, err... Heritier. Show up anytime you want." I mean, oooooo detained in the Congo due to visa issues? Puhlease, that excuse hasn't worked for me for years! Sack the bum, I say, and he can take his buddy with the prosthetic hands with him.

Dont be a homophobe.

Any reports on him seeing a murder?

He watched a Columbo marathon while waiting for his visa to clear. Not sure whether available for round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview The Heritier Lumumba motion picture thread - "Concussion - Its been fantastic"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back